Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson post press conference fiasco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson post press conference fiasco.

i agree that Dana's been an ass lately but he's being just as much of one. did it ever occur to him that he promised an exciting fight, gave a typical boring and ****ty fight, and then still managed to lose?? i still can't believe the first thing he said immediately after his loss was giving props to his intense training and cardio.

and will that woman please shut the **** up???

Comment

The fight being boring was more down to Machida imo.

Comment

Tito didn't bring ****. ironically he would still get all pissy when Machida would do the same. i've never seen that before. usually the fighter bringing all the action is the one gets frustrated at the inactive opponent.

Comment

those styles just didnt match up well in that fight

Comment

Are u serious, its was Machida that bought out the Nyquil, Tito is the man and shot or not he's like the Steve Austin of MMA

Comment

Don't know what fight you where watching Tony, but Tito was tryin to fight, but Machida's style is hit and run. Machida made that fight boring. Sick Triangle at the end, would've been sweet if he could of held it....

Comment

and why didn't he hold it (i thought it was an armbar)??? it just seemed like Tito just let go for no reason. we replayed that over and over again and nobody at our party could see any pressure going towards Tito for him to let that arm go.

and i don't recall seeing Tito bringing much of a fight. occassionally he would charge towards Machida but he wouldn't follow it up with anything. i saw very few takedown attempts too. from what i remember (and yes, i was tanked off the keg of Flat Tire) the majority of the fight consisted of both of them dancin around, throwing occassional jabs, and Tito complaining.

Comment

Boring fight? I thought that it was great, I love watching someone get picked apart by a defensive style, but Lyoto Machida showed everyone that he could easily beat Tito on the offense as well. Maybe I'm just interested in different styles than you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                    and why didn't he hold it (i thought it was an armbar)??? it just seemed like Tito just let go for no reason. we replayed that over and over again and nobody at our party could see any pressure going towards Tito for him to let that arm go.
                    It was a triangle that transitioned to an armbar.

He gave up the armbar because he knew he was fixing to get his back taken.

Comment

Working...
                    X