Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Povetkin and Ortiz are Back - I'd Love To Fight Those Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Povetkin and Ortiz are Back - I'd Love To Fight Those Guys!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) is very open to the idea of fighting two of his past opponents who fell out - Alexander Povetkin and Luis Ortiz. Both Povetkin and Ortiz were scheduled to face Wilder - and both of the contests fell through due to failed drug tests.
    [Click Here To Read More]

you'd love to pretend to fight those guys then in reality fight a bum

Comment

Will be funny if Povetkin and Ortiz ask for 50-50 or no fight haha

Comment

The writer of this article failed to note that Pedvetkin also violated VADA drug testing policies for ostarine as he prepared for Bermane Stiverne in a eliminator for Deontay Wilders WBC title ; the banned the world boxing council imposed on Alexander was lifted yesterday ( December the sixth. ) he will be ranked by January 2018.

Ortiz is probably going to come first considering the WBA suspended him....Wow! all these drug addicts are allowed to make millions and win world titles?! truly sad how much the public invest in this wretched division -- No wonder boxing is considered a joke compared to other American sports.

Comment

He'll fight neither. All talk no action. Dominic Breazeale here he comes.

Comment

Lmao

I’m sure you would

Mother fckn coward, I bet he was a typical kid in school who would tell his friends to hold him back so he didn’t hurt a guy

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He'll fight neither. All talk no action. Dominic Breazeale here he comes.
              Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Lmao

I’m sure you would

Mother fckn coward, I bet he was a typical kid in school who would tell his friends to hold him back so he didn’t hurt a guy
              I'm pretty sure both of these men are responsible for the cancellation of these fights that are once again being proposed. Why hate on Deontay Wilder? a reasonable person would view the convicted with contempt, yet you two render a harsh judgement on Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder for the actions of guilty party.

A poor example of the type of 'fans' that frequent NSB, sad.

Comment

Wilder is the best in the world at talking about fighting. He is simply unparalleled.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I'm pretty sure both of these men are responsible for the cancellation of these fights that are once again being proposed. Why hate on Deontay Wilder? a reasonable person would view the convicted with contempt, yet you two render a harsh judgement on Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder for the actions of guilty party.

A poor example of the type of 'fans' that frequent NSB, sad.
                  He's talking about them. There's no reason they can't happen next. Lets see who he chooses.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He's talking about them. There's no reason they can't happen next. Lets see who he chooses.
                    Pedvetkin wont fight Deontay, I think hes scared to get a perma ban ( if there is such a thing in this sport) he failed VADA twice and is about to become A.J's mando or MAYBE Joey Parker if he upsets Joshua BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fail on boxing if that were to happen : Sasha pops dirty mulitple times, still fights in Russia gets pardon by the WBO and WBA grabs a couple minor belts then becomes mando for Joey Parker! the weakest champion WOW!!! I hope it happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X