No announcement yet.

DOMINATING shane = OK win, potshotting win = mediocre win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    how so?........you dont know me?.......if youre talking about money and boxing .....sure............how do you measure success????....lol
    I know..

Your pattern of behavior betrays you

Anyone remotely sure of themselves would not down another successful man like that on a message board... its not like you hustlin against him or whatever, this is just what u do in your free time

I don't talk **** on any fighter, because I've done fighting and know what dedication and everything has to go into it

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
      One of the most intelligent replies of the day!!!
      from a person saying PBF TKOING........a shane mosley...............lol

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        I know..

Your pattern of behavior betrays you

Anyone remotely sure of themselves would not down another successful man like that on a message board... its not like you hustlin against him or whatever, this is just what u do in your free time

I don't talk **** on any fighter, because I've done it and know what dedication and everything has to go into it
        how am i talkin ****....aint calling him a ****...................its just not a great win.......................................lol..... .............with all due respect to MR> mayweather..............

Comment

how am i talkin ****....aint calling him a ****...................its just not a great win.......................................lol..... .............with all due respect to MR> mayweather..............
          #2 and #3 p4p and its not a great fight?

and you pretend you ain't hatin?

lol OK playboy... Just out of curiosity who is your favorite fighter? I pretty much already know, but..

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            #2 and #3 p4p and its not a great fight?

and you pretend you ain't hatin?

lol OK playboy... Just out of curiosity who is your favorite fighter? I pretty much already know, but..
            please dont tell me you count a blownup JMM a great win......PLAYBOY.....lol

HAGLER, duran...young prettyboy....Cotto....PAC.....hearns.....arguello. ....pryor.....Morales....

whose yours???.lol

Comment

Let me get this straight. He has to dominate someone WHO HAS NEVER BEEN DOMINATED IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER just to garner an "ok win". You're pathetic holding certain fighters to a different standard than others.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Let me get this straight. He has to dominate someone WHO HAS NEVER BEEN DOMINATED IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER just to garner an "ok win". You're pathetic holding certain fighters to a different standard than others.
                cause hes fighting a 38 year old..........inactive shane..........is that hard to comprehend.....lol

Comment

Bull****.

Dominating Shane is a great win, no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Especially if he somehow manages to get a KO or TKO ; Shane took a fucking uppercut from Vernon Forrest in their first fight that would've killed an average man, and he still made it the distance.

Comment

please dont tell me you count a blownup JMM a great win......PLAYBOY.....lol

HAGLER, duran...young prettyboy....Cotto....PAC.....hearns.....arguello. ....pryor.....Morales....

whose yours???.lol
                    You capitalized Pac.

I notice alot of Pac fans are experiencing extreme envy at this point, because the fight is going to do so well, and is getting so much hype and attention.

Relax, I'm a Pac fan too. I bet on him over Cotto.. But get your panties out of a bunch and let someone else have some shine for a while. Pac will be back

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Bull****.

Dominating Shane is a great win, no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Especially if he somehow manages to get a KO or TKO ; Shane took a fucking uppercut from Vernon Forrest in their first fight that would've killed an average man, and he still made it the distance.
                      the age......and shanes consistency........if he was BHOP consistency.i dont have aproblem.he is 1 fight remove from getting outbox by mayorga............................

Comment

Working...
                      X