No announcement yet.

YDKSAB stop messaging me,stop harassing me stop threatening me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YDKSAB stop messaging me,stop harassing me stop threatening me

I have informed several mods about the games you are playing and that you are an alt from an account that has been banned 3 times this month,do not message me again

LArry do you want me to take care of it?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      LArry do you want me to take care of it?
      dude got issues....

Comment

1. You messaged me first (begging me to take down my sig)
        2. Take this to the dome
        3. False accusations are bannable (but I'm not one to report)
        4. Sorry, but my sigs aren't coming down. They are hilarious.
        5. Stop sending death threats to 50 Cent on twitter, that's weird.

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
        Son do you just wanna meet up so i can go ahead and beat yo ass?seriously lets just settle thiss h1t cause you say some **** that would get you found in a gutter where im from..so get with me....call me XXX-XXX-XXXX..hit me up so i can hear the hoeness in your voice
        You're weird. Stop giving me your phone number, you're lucky I blocked it out.
        Last edited by YDKSAB; 11-23-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Whats with you spamming the lounge with your snitching? any little thing happens and you instantly make a thread in the lounge where you snitch it up

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
            1. You messaged me first (begging me to take down my sig)
            2. Take this to the dome
            3. False accusations are bannable (but I'm not one to report)
            4. Sorry, but my sigs aren't coming down. They are hilarious.
            5. Stop sending death threats to 50 Cent on twitter, that's weird.

You're weird. Stop giving me your phone number, you're lucky I blocked it out.
            Then what were you implying when you sent me this message[which I didn't even bother to answer]? What were you going to do if it wasn't to report me.

There are two snitches in this thread, one is defending the other, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Then what were you implying when you sent me this message[which I didn't even bother to answer]? What were you going to do if it wasn't to report me.

I sent that as a joke, I never report anyone.

And you invited me for Thanksgiving food last night and no one answered the door. That's not very nice.

Comment

Oh, you're an informant now.. Ain't that frowned upon in yo hood?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Me and Kev dont even see eye to eye and he knows i aint lying

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Oh, you're an informant now.. Ain't that frowned upon on yo hood?
                    naw cause i will be the one who ends up getting banned,he has had several accounts and each time he tries to get me banned

Comment

Working...
                    X