Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it piss you off when people....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a person that believes organized religion is an insidious institution, and that such irrational beliefs are indicative of mental illness. I'm also a person who is utterly stupefied that such primitive beliefs still exist, and is easily offended by stupidity.

So, again, we will not see eye to eye on this issue.

Moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
      I had a muslim try pushing islam on to me.

fuuck that I love bacon and im not rocking a beard.
      I'm all for the beard, but I can't grow a full one, and I adore pork, so I'm out, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Call themselves something or refer to their family's origin, yet have NO idea about the past of their own people

For example i have a friend who calls himself a "deeply religious" Christian, yet has never been to church, never prays and i doubt he even knows Jesus' last name. Yet he continuously calls himself a "Christian"

Same with people referring to race, nationality, religion, etc. I just think if you call yourself something, at least know a little about your history
        Yo RC hook me up with a Natalie Portman now that you got the Israeli connection son

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I'm all for the beard, but I can't grow a full one, and I adore pork, so I'm out, as well.
          i like a beer or two too so no go area for me.

Comment

I agree with bringer on this. If you want to talk about your religion sit someone down and do it properly after building a connection with them. All I am saying is chasing someone down on the street and handing them a sheet of paper, usually by force will do nothing other than have them question your sanity.

Comment

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to street bully again.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I agree with bringer on this. If you want to talk about your religion sit someone down and do it properly after building a connection with them. All I am saying is chasing someone down on the street and handing them a sheet of paper, usually by force will do nothing other than have them question your sanity.
                Aye. Just like when The Church of Latter Day Del Taco continues to chase me down the street, screaming at me to repent for eating at Taco Bell.

Happens everyday.

Comment

A manager from "Popeye's Chicken" firebombed my house once for going to KFC for potato wedges.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    A manager from "Popeye's Chicken" firebombed my house once for going to KFC for potato wedges.
                    El Pollo Loco are the worst. Them and their crazy fucking chickens.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Yo RC hook me up with a Natalie Portman now that you got the Israeli connection son
                      First you must convert

Comment

Working...
                      X