No announcement yet.

For Rampage fans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Rampage fans....

He is old, should fight one or 2 more times and call it.

Comment

Awesome.

I hope Rampage knocks Jones out and gets his belt back. It is a long shot, but I'm pulling for him.

Comment

he just wants out money. no way he wins this fight. no way no how. not a chance. Jon Bones Jones going to dominate the division for years and years

Comment

I love Rampage, he's one of my favorite fighters. The thing is he's just not fast enough. He's not in his prime anymore. Rampage is gonna get beat sadly.

A guy who can beat Jones is a guy like Rashad. Small, compact, and quick both on his hands and feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Prescott Army View Post
            he just wants out money. no way he wins this fight. no way no how. not a chance. Jon Bones Jones going to dominate the division for years and years
            This right there. Rampage will just be another victim. Jon Jones is to mma what a prime RJJ was to boxing: unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              This right there. Rampage will just be another victim. Jon Jones is to mma what a prime RJJ was to boxing: unbeatable.
              Until he got KTFO?

People are hyping Jones way too much, it reminds me of Lesnar. "HE'S TOO BIG, HE'S TOO FAST, HE HITS TOO HARD AND HIS WRESTLING IS INSURMOUNTABLE!"

Until a hardass chicano broke his ass down. Not saying he isn't a fantastic fighter, just saying people are too quick to call people unbeatable.

Comment

Cant count Rampage out! Jon Jones don't really use a standard double leg he likes the clinch because hes so big. Rampage is strong in the clinch and to get inside with Rampage is extremely dangerous. All Rampage needs to do is catch him once, Jones chin ain't been tested yet.

Comment

Working...
                X