Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Mayweather just diss Frank Lucas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd snitched on pac about the roids

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Haha i know.

I'm not one of those that hates Floyd as a person, i'm basically indifferent towards him. Great fighter, but seriously, posting a big social media post because someone compared your coat to someone else's. He has the mentality of a 15 year old girl sometimes.

LMAO. This is exactly how I feel about it. Great fighter and I don't think he's nearly as bad a person as the haters try to make him out to be, but he damn sure relapses into that whiny immaturity shlt from time to time. lol.

It's like c'mon bruh, you could have let that shlt slide by.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
        LMAOOO. This was gold

Comment

floyd also snitched on arum for ripping off pac.

and floyd worked with a known snitch (ariza), at least that's what the floyd fans said, the reason why ariza is there is to tell floyd secrets about manny.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            because he uses Instagram the way millions of other people use it?
            No, because he HAS to state 1) The cost of the ridiculous fur coat he is wearing and 2) He needs to compare himself to a drug dealer.

Typical dindu mindset.

Comment

Floyd actually snitched on j prince

Comment

It continues to bother me that such a dominant champ and brilliant technical fighter reduces himself so constantly to treating the incredible amount of money he made the way a child treats his father's gun when he finds it under a mattress.

I know Floyd developed this flashy villain persona somewhat deliberately and that it is responsible for so much of his marketing success, but it's a shame that he doesn't settle into the dignity and class that would be so easy to embrace in retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
                  It continues to bother me that such a dominant champ and brilliant technical fighter reduces himself so constantly to treating the incredible amount of money he made the way a child treats his father's gun when he finds it under a mattress.

I know Floyd developed this flashy villain persona somewhat deliberately and that it is responsible for so much of his marketing success, but it's a shame that he doesn't settle into the dignity and class that would be so easy to embrace in retirement.
                  He's a promoter now though, so he obviously wants to keep the "bad guy" persona. People who paid boatloads to watch him get knocked out will do the same in hopes to see Floyd's boys get knocked out.

Comment

What's this issue tho? And why do u care?

Stuff like this shows how the most "boring fighter" could make soooo much money fighting...Haters

Comment

Working...
                    X