Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG list? Lennox Lewis or Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis defeated every man he's ever fought in a much harder weight class to maintain wins and he fought a killers row compared to Floyd. This poll shows how lost fans really are. How can Mayweather be winning in the polls against a 90's era of really dominant Heavyweights ? Ha

Comment

While Lennox is one of the greatest heavyweights ever, Floyd is best fighter I have ever see. So this is clear to me

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        The has been less in 49 fights than Lennox has in lets say 4 fights. Hardly been ever hurt perhaps twice during a whole career is expotentially greater than getting KNOCKED OUT TWICE.
        Reality, pd for pd is BS. The bigger guy swallows the little guy if they fought. And that's truth.
        but consider the weight classes ... let's pretend Mayweather was a HW - if those times Mayweather was hurt by punches had been clean shots by heavyweights, he'd probably have been KOd too

Comment

Lennox was a real fighter who always wanted to fight the best. He was ducked by Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson, Foreman and Moorer for years. Only Holyfield and Tyson faced their fears and fought him.

Floyd started great by getting in there with fighters that mattered like Hernandez, Corrales and Castillo. But after the close scare against Castillo, Floyd changed by cherry picking like his life was on the line. Therefore he never proved to me he was as legit as he said he was. He talked about it. Oh god did he talk. But he never fought when it mattered.

So for that, i'm going with Lewis all day every day.

Comment

I think Lewis is underrated, but Floyd is better. Lennox got ko’d twice and Floyd never did. Anyone who bet against Floyd lost. Talk ***** against Floyd, but have the balls to admit all the times u said he was going to lose but didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Floyd. I think it is obvious enough.
              Dope sig homie

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Floyd... you dont get knocked cold by guys like Oliver crybaby and Rahman and get to be ahead of Mayweather. I understand it's heavyweights but you just can't..
                Floyd was cracked several times in his career and he never even had a legal KD...Maidana 2, Mosley, Pacman, Judah, etc.

Lewis went lights out against lesser fighters.

Floyd is a better ATG, but that doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme...both terrific and fun fighters. Happy to have seen Floyd although Lennox left right as I was getting into boxing :-/

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                  but consider the weight classes ... let's pretend Mayweather was a HW - if those times Mayweather was hurt by punches had been clean shots by heavyweights, he'd probably have been KOd too
                  I definitely disagree. Floyd started at 130 and was significantly hurt in Maidana 2, Judah, Mosley, Pacman.

Maidana and Mosley were at least 1 weight class larger than Floyd on fight night.

Manny and Judah both were about even size.

Floyd's recovery rate - particularly in Mosley and Maidana 2 - is stunning. It's first rate

Comment

Floyd, obviously.

Comment

Rivals ali in terms of winning the heavyweight title 3 times , olympic champion , retired after beating every opponent he ever faced , beat tyson , holyfield , klitchcko, golota , morrison ,mercer, tua , briggs , and bowe in the amateurs , didnt pay fighters to wear pillow gloves in maidana , didny have vegas and NSAC In his pocket and didnt get lucky with with favoured results against castillo or maidana 1 ......so for me lewis wins this wanted the best and boxed the best in there orime and the ones he didnt either gave up there belts or refused to face him.
                      Lewis also was in a division where really one shot clean puts your lights out

Comment

Working...
                      X