Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people post clips then get upset at the hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people post clips then get upset at the hate?

I honestly dont get it.

Especialy this line "well at least they are fighting and showing it, your just a keyboard warrior" wtf?

About the only guy that posts here and I think is good is versatile2k6. I mean good enough to hit the pros if he keeps his work up. And there are few other guys who just seem to be genuinly loving the sport and taking it to the gym liek fraidycat.

Now all these guys post videos and suck ****, get all upset when people point that out.

I mean some guys are straight up pathetic. And think they da **** because they actually sparred.

Some of these guys are so **** that they simply dont have the basics. Now why the hell would someone so bad enough post anything on the "internets" Do people not realize that they just aint got it?

News flash. If your bad you need a trainer, not over the net advise.

Post videos if you in a serious sparring session and ask for advice on specific things, like "He's a south paw, I can never see his left hook, what can I do to avoid it, or see it better, here is a video of me getting tagged by his right hook....blah"

Now if you just suck ****, stop posting videos of some pathetic sparring sessions and you looking tough on a heavy bag.

Bottom line is that 90% of posters post videos beacause they want to enlarge their e-penis by trying to make themselve seem tough, only failing to realize that they aint ****. So once again, stop posting.

People could post if they want too. It has nothing to do with being tough over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      People could post if they want too. It has nothing to do with being tough over the internet.
      They shouldnt post if they expect people to praise their lack of skill or effort. Thats my point.

I just dont get why the **** they get all emo and try acting tough in their comebacks, make tons of excuses when people say they suck.

Post it and take it like a man or dont post at all.

Maybe its more clear now.
      Last edited by Banderivets; 12-09-2006, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sfdmalex View Post
        They shouldnt post if they expect people to praise their lack of skill or effort. Thats my point.

I just dont get why the **** they get all emo and try acting tough in their comebacks, make tons of excuses when people say the suck.

Post it and take it like a man or dont post at all.

Maybe its more clear now.
        Ooh alright.. Yea i know what you mean. They're alot of dudes that posted videos and would get mad if someone said they were garbage.

Comment

Why you jealous of people posting there videos. Criticizing is one thing, hating is another. Some people just hate to make themselves feel better, But no one is saying that the person posting the video is trying to turn pro. They are just posting to get advice for their own personal gain. I think your just mad cus you have a small penis and other short comings and you cant post a video because either your fat, have extremely bad acne or are an internet geek. Quit hating my ni99!

Comment

that was a pretty bitter twisted load of drivel. you cant tell people what they can and cannot post. here's a tip. if it offends u dont watch it.

Comment

Ya'll ****ing stupid or what?

It doesnt offend me, I dont give a **** if they post.

I just dont understand why they get upset and make excuses when someone tells them they are garbage.

Or you still dont ****ing get it?

Jezzzz.

Comment

I get it, and I agree. If you have 0-10 fights and post training, sparring or fight clips, don't expect people to be impressed. Try being a little more self critical. There hasn't been a single LEGITIMATE "the next Mayweather" talent in here yet. Just a bunch of guys who think they're that good. Honestly, it reminds me of those horrible clips from American Idol auditions, lol.

Comment

Because the next "Mayweather" probally spends hes time training rather then talking about how good he is on a message board .

Comment

Originally posted by undi$puted View Post
                    Because the next "Mayweather" probally spends hes time training rather then talking about how good he is on a message board .
                    This man speaks the troof.

Comment

Working...
                    X