Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights where in YOUR opinion it was quite obvious someone was on PEDs or cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every fight Mayweathers been in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Every fight Mayweathers been in.
      You beat me to it

Comment

Didn't hectari expose you? Anyway, I don't take your threads seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Didn't hectari expose you? Anyway, I don't take your threads seriously.
          Where, how, and when did he expose me?

Comment

I'm with the one guy who says he doesn't care really what's the point their gonna cheat anyway it's not our job to make sure no one cheats it's the two guys fighting if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me is it right no but can I do anything about it no so I'll just keep on watching fights and enjoying them for the same reasons he posted because that's why I like boxing. If I wanted to wonder about peds if become a chemist or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              I'm with the one guy who says he doesn't care really what's the point their gonna cheat anyway it's not our job to make sure no one cheats it's the two guys fighting if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me is it right no but can I do anything about it no so I'll just keep on watching fights and enjoying them for the same reasons he posted because that's why I like boxing. If I wanted to wonder about peds if become a chemist or some ****.
              That very well may be the longest sentence on this website.

Comment

Wow. Another fighthype-related thread. You'd wonder why these clowns are here and not just stay where they belong - fighthype dot com. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  Name some fights where in YOUR opinion you believe a fighter may have been cheating whether it be performance enhancement drugs or tampered gloves/wraps. A genuine giveaway might be a fighter climbing up numerous weight classes without a loss of strength, speed, and power. Remember, these are opinion only, so no one is being slandered here.

Here are a few of mine.

Margarito/Cotto (illegal wraps)
                  Margarito/Clottey (quite possibly numerous other Margarito fights for illegal wraps)
                  Pacquiao/ODLH (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
                  Pacquiao/Cotto (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
                  Pacquiao/Margarito (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
                  GGG/Stevens (GGG's gloves looked tampered with)
                  GGG/Rosado (GGG's gloves looked tampered with, Rosado even brought it up to commission)
                  Maidana/Broner (Ariza giving suspicious substances in last round)
                  Trinidad/Joppy (quite possibly numerous other Tito fights for illegal wraps)
                  Mosley/ODLH (Mosley did not test positive but admitted to using EPO)
                  as much as I always loved holyfield it was obvious in all the lean muscle he gained from moving to cruiser to heavy that he was roiding and it didn't help him that his personal trainor was a known juice monkey

Comment

OP is the dumbest poster of this forum. Can u make one good thread? Like a positive one? Everything that is non black is a problem to u. Get a life my man

Comment

Marquez vs Alvarado
                      Marquez vs Pac 4
                      Pac was obviously doping after moving up in weight because after 5 weight classes power don't transfer like that
                      GGG is on something... don't know what but we will know when he has to fight in Vegas
                      Shawn Porter was doping
                      Mattyshe vs PEDerson
                      Thurman against anyone....
                      Kovalev
                      Stevenson vs Dawson ( I think he's been doping for a minute)... Losing to gatekeepers to knocking out guys???

Comment

Working...
                      X