Collapse
No announcement yet.

READ THIS HGH does help: Australian study

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your own ****ing story they said that those guys were given HGH for EIGHT WEEKS. Pacquiao agreed to take random blood tests up till 24 days before the fight and then another test right after the fight. So considering that HGH stays in your blood for a few days, Pacquiao would get less than 3 weeks of use even if your hate-filled theory was true.

Comment

Oh great. Another study on HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
        STFU Muslim .
        yo dawg i dont agree with the TS, but i sense a ban on your a$$ soon..good luck

Comment

Breaking news: Water is wet.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
            In your own ****ing story they said that those guys were given HGH for EIGHT WEEKS. Pacquiao agreed to take random blood tests up till 24 days before the fight and then another test right after the fight. So considering that HGH stays in your blood for a few days, Pacquiao would get less than 3 weeks of use even if your hate-filled theory was true.
            they dont do any heavy strength training for the last week before fight either so its more like 2 weeks.

i think random blood to somewhere 17-18 days, and blood after fight , and random urine test all the way is resonable. but they shoudl just do the normal test by nevada like all fighters do and this fight wud have happened months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
              Dude, stop lying!

Comment

ummm, is this suppose to be news????

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Dude, stop lying!
                  Yeah, I know. ****ed up. It's still more believable than HGH actually doing something...Barry Bonds was 100% natural.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
                    where's your scientific study/ article ??? ...

Comment

Working...
                    X