No announcement yet.

Check out this racist ***** on a train in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Check out this racist ***** on a train in England

This ***** is crazy, is this the real UK?

brits get like 3% minorities from their former colonies and they are completely losing their minds.

Comment

I would've sparked her out. I was waiting for someone to, but the british are too polite sometimes.

That one guy just walked away, coward.

Comment

Damn she owned all them people. No one sticks up for themselves or what?

Comment

its not like that in england,you always get a few ****s everywhere you go,another day and she would have got her head smashed in and stomped out,she picked on some innocent people who didnt want no trouble but next she might choose the wrong person and she will get it,you get racist people all over the place but england is nothing like that

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
            I would've sparked her out. I was waiting for someone to, but the british are too polite sometimes.

you could call him a coward or smart?there are cameras in trains and if he told her to shut up the mouthy ***** would of told him to fuk off and then he would of sparked her out,than what?she grasses him up and gets jail,sometimes its not worth the hassle

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post

lol.She would have got a beat down, if she got physical. She probably has heroine holes in her arms.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                you could call him a coward or smart?there are cameras in trains and if he told her to shut up the mouthy ***** would of told him to fuk off and then he would of sparked her out,than what?she grasses him up and gets jail,sometimes its not worth the hassle
                Racial provocation, theres video and audio evidence. She could've got a slap at least, drink thrown on her, anything to shut her cunt ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  This... makes me think of:

Harold: So what are you in here for?
                  Tarik: For being black.
                  Harold: Seriously.
                  Tarik: I am serious. You wanna know what happened. I was walking out of a Barnes & Noble, and a cop stops me. Evidently, a black guy robbed a storein Newark. I told him, "I haven't even been to Newark in months." So he starts beating me with his gun, telling me to stop resisting arrest.
                  Harold: Holy ****! What'd you do?
                  Tarik: I kept saying, "I understand I'm under arrest. Now please stop beating me."
                  Harold: I don't understand how you can be so calm about all this.
                  Tarik: Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

I probably would've said something to the *****; but I wouldn't have picked a fight with a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

That was a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X