No announcement yet.

Prime Hatton vs Bam Bam Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    lol let me guess you say that cause of my avy or my sig, your judgmental cornball. Because you cant say that cause of my posting plenty of times I have gone against mexican fighters but those post are usually overlooked by just those who want to write off opinions as Bias LOL when in reality its you who are the bias hater.
    I have never seen you post against a Mexican. If you have, I did overlook it, like you said. You just seem bias.

Comment

Gota give the edge to Hatton,he was better at imposing his style on his opponent

Comment

Want your fighter to look better than he actually is around the JWW division? Make a thread putting him against Ricky Hatton on Boxingscene, your fighter can' lose.

Comment

Rios, he comes to fight and when Hatton steps up he gets beat. Rios is a step up, in England Hatton was a high caliber talent but in the World of boxing he had alot of flaws! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Rios, he comes to fight and when Hatton steps up he gets beat. Rios is a step up, in England Hatton was a high caliber talent but in the World of boxing he had alot of flaws! Ray.
            The guys who beat Hatton would annihilate Rios. You talk of Hatton stepping up and losing but overlook the fact that Rios was outboxed by Abril, he had to resort to a robbery.

A prime Hatton mauls Rios.

Comment

this has been done before and a prime hatton would decapitate him
              seriously there not even in the same league

u think hatton woulda lost to abrill ? almost get koed by alvarado ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

Hatton lost to Floyd & Manny.

Rios lost to Richard Abril!

Hell the guy only has one fight at 140 & that was to Alvarado who simply is not that good. To put that win into perspective Alvarado was getting smashed to bits by Breidis Prescott & went life and death with Herreda. Rios was getting outboxed by a shopworn Acosta, dropped by journeyman & getting pushed to the brink by guys like Jon Murray.

What does he do better than a prime Hatton? Nothing.

Comment

I think Hatton would win, his face would be a wreck no doubt by the end of the fight but I think his rough smother style would cause a lot of problems for Rios who is not a good inside fighter and he can't fight going backwards.

It would be a good fight in a rough, fouling, sloppy kind of way but the dudes would be going at it hard no doubt.

Comment

I like how people mention Richard Abril like he's a carbon copy of Prime Hatton..do I really need to remind Hardcores that styles make fights?!..

Hatton would opt to go toe-to-toe with Rios, and Rios can take an immense amount of punishment..all while dishing it, I don't see Hatton withstanding the head/body attack that Rios dishes..

p.s. I'm not even a big Rios fan..but the man is a beast..I give him his due.

Comment

A preview of Prime Hatton vs Rios

Comment

Working...
                      X