Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

dont know how to put the video on here

Comment

Well done m8 not bad for first fight. I was watching Queensbury boxing on Eurosport the other night was it from that?

Comment

What gym u box for ? Where u live ? The reason I ask is I live 2 mins from where they hold the queensbury shows . I'm actually going to the one on the 24 th to watch someone

Comment

yea its the queensbury from eurosport and i live in harlow so not that local to the venue. im gonna take it easy for a while as i injured my hand training and its still not 100% hopefully ill have another fight in a few months time. im just going to try to be sharper and more accurate next time not throw any flurries but just put more on the single shots and 2/3 shot combos.

Comment

Cool man , I thought u looked good for a first bout I would say one thing though you kept ducking your head as you were coming in someone will notice that and wait for it and throw the uppercut but I'm not criticising just trying to be helpfull

Comment

Well done for the first fight !!!

As for warming up, it doesn't have to be complicated. Simply get your body to the right temperature by shadow boxing, star jumps, skipping etc, then take your joints through their full range of motion (active stretching), then a bit of pad work.

In simple to terms, before a bout, the main aims of a warm should be to a) get your body to the optimum temperature so that your muscle are able to effectively extract oxygen from your blood. b) Mobilize your joints / reduce the chances of injury. c) Mental preparation.

Comment

Cool man , I thought u looked good for a first bout I would say one thing though you kept ducking your head as you were coming in someone will notice that and wait for it and throw the uppercut but I'm not criticising just trying to be helpfull
                  cheers man,

Comment

Til you get warm, Notice warm up... Silly joke, stretch, Well it shall not feel like you just woke up, do some jumpin around, throw some punches, try to feel the rythm, Just dont kill yourself before the fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X