No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3....Manny has no shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3....Manny has no shot

I just got done watching their third fight, and I can see what a lot of trainers say when they speak about Pacquiao being reliant on youth and athleticism to get him by, in that Marquez fight man he showed massive decline, was slower than ever. He has no boxing skills to fall back on, he doesn't have a high ring iq, he doesn't know how to set traps and he keeps lunging in, lunging is the easiest way to get countered and its easy for someone to avoid you all they have to do is step back once and side step, like Mosley, Bradley, and Marquez did to Manny when he telegraphed that lunging left hand they just stepped back and he couldnt reach them.

He didn't even know what to do he fell for every single feint and combo that Marquez threw and when he opened up JMM countered him.

JMM didn't do much either but he wasn't as badly deteriorated as Pac was. JMM has the boxing ability to fall back on, something Pac doesn't have. The only way I see Pac having any shot is if he just pushes hard and goes to the body but we know Pac is not a pressure fighter he is more of a spurt fighter someone who fights in explosive spurts, he has no shot in this fight.

I think this fight will destroy Roach as a trainer, after this fight which I feel Pacquiao will lose badly and I am sure every legit boxing fan feels the same, Roach will never be at that super star peak like he was in the early surge of welterweight pacman.

Virgil Hunter and Robert Garcia are taking over right now.

Roach will probably just train celebs and MMA fighters from now on after this fight, he had three chances to figure JMM out, if he was a great trainer he wouldn't need three times.

Just hoping for a great fight. Let the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
      Just hoping for a great fight. Let the best man win
      Same, but man studying the fight and than looking at JMM sparring, I don't think Manny has a shot. Manny is a part time fighter now, his mind is on politics, JMM is a full time fighter he is focused on Pacman he even watches pacquiao fight video and eats and sleeps and dreams pacman thats how obsessed he is with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Same, but man studying the fight and than looking at JMM sparring, I don't think Manny has a shot. Manny is a part time fighter now, his mind is on politics, JMM is a full time fighter he is focused on Pacman he even watches pacquiao fight video and eats and sleeps and dreams pacman thats how obsessed he is with pac.
        this is actually very true. Marquez is 100% focused and Pac is only 50-75% there, and that's Pac's fault. So if he loses to Marquez he can kiss the Floyd fight good bye and it'd be his fault.

Comment

Pacquaio a dead man walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
            this is actually very true. Marquez is 100% focused and Pac is only 50-75% there, and that's Pac's fault. So if he loses to Marquez he can kiss the Floyd fight good bye and it'd be his fault.
            Pac will just retire, he has no chance. Unless he all of a sudden outboxes and out smarts JMM like he did against Oscar, but I doubt that, Pacman seems bored and no longer hungry. He hasn't had hunger in a while, and the only time he fights is if you bully him like with Margarito he had no choice because Margo attacked him hard, Pac will fight now only if you threaten him with combos other wise he will just coast thinking he will get a points win.

Dude has no longer been hungry

Comment

Watch out, he got a score of "10" in his last sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Watch out, he got a score of "10" in his last sparring session.
                don't forget to click the purchase button

Comment

JMM needs to throw more punches. The guy feels like he was robbed 2 times and then in the 3rd fight he didn't throw very many punches. If he unloads some more I think he takes this fight.

Comment

Marquez knows how to fight Pacquiao.
                    Marquez styles is all wrong for Pacquiao.
                    Marquez had 36 rounds experience to boot against Pacquiao.

But why Pacquaio still want to fight Marquez? Because Pac just want to fight the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X