Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did segura enter the U.S through the US sewage system?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    the best puerto rican fighters always end up losing to a mexican... ouch.
    Tito Trinidad disagrees.....ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Better than kneeling in ***** I guess....
      sSo let me get this straight..Since he took a knee in mexico, do you mean that mexico is Shyt?

Props to Segura though, Calde never had a chance. geo is just bigger, stronget and younger.

Comment

PR is owned by Yankland, so no need to leave PR, since they're technically already in Yankland, but even if they tried, they'd probably just quit half way there and take a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          props to segura.................hope plaster wasnt involve....................just saying.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
            sSo let me get this straight..Since he took a knee in mexico, do you mean that mexico is Shyt?

Props to Segura though, Calde never had a chance. geo is just bigger, stronget and younger.
            he did it in puerto rico too

Comment

and better

period

Comment

He kneed in Puerto Rico first......................................

Comment

Calderon is a good little fighter but he lost tonight, get over it, move on..

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                    He kneed in Puerto Rico first......................................
                    Dirk Diggler was the one who said that MX is **** not VAborikua.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                      Dirk Diggler was the one who said that MX is **** not VAborikua.
                      My comment would apply to either poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X