Picks for UFC 116?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for UFC 116?

Main Bouts (On Pay-Per-View):
    -Brock Lesnar (4-1; #2 Heavyweight)* vs. Shane Carwin (12-0; #3 Heavyweight)*
    -Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-1; #9 Middleweight) vs. Chris Leben (20-6)
    -Chris Lytle (28-17-5) vs. Matt Brown (11-8)
    -Stephan Bonnar (11-7) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (19-9-1)
    -Kurt Pellegrino (16-4) vs. George Sotiropoulos (12-2)

Preliminary Bouts (On ****e TV):
    -Brendan Schaub (5-1) vs. Chris Tuchscherer (18-2)
    -Ricardo Romero (10-1) vs. Seth Petruzelli (12-4)

some good fights on this card whos everyone picking?

i see akiyama derailing Leban, Lytle should bear brown, Bonnar over Krzysztof and Sotiropoulos to beat Pellegrino.

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
    Main Bouts (On Pay-Per-View):
    -Brock Lesnar (4-1; #2 Heavyweight)* vs. Shane Carwin (12-0; #3 Heavyweight)*
    -Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-1; #9 Middleweight) vs. Chris Leben (20-6)
    -Chris Lytle (28-17-5) vs. Matt Brown (11-8)
    -Stephan Bonnar (11-7) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (19-9-1)
    -Kurt Pellegrino (16-4) vs. George Sotiropoulos (12-2)

Preliminary Bouts (On ****e TV):
    -Brendan Schaub (5-1) vs. Chris Tuchscherer (18-2)
    -Ricardo Romero (10-1) vs. Seth Petruzelli (12-4)

some good fights on this card whos everyone picking?

i see akiyama derailing Leban, Lytle should bear brown, Bonnar over Krzysztof and Sotiropoulos to beat Pellegrino.
    I have the same picks, except that I expect Bonnar to extend his losing streak to 4 straight. Leben fighting again so soon? If I remember correctly it was suppose to be Akiyama-Wanderlei, wasn't it?

Comment

From Wiki:

On June 22, 2010, Wanderlei Silva had to withdraw from his co-main event fight against Yoshihiro Akiyama due to three broken ribs and an injured right knee.
      Damn, WTF happend to Wand.?

Comment

bonner will lose again, i've got lytle, sotiropolous, sexyama, and big shane carwin for the wins

Comment

Shane Carwin
          Sexyama
          Lytle
          Soszynski
          Sotiropoulus

Comment

Outside of Lesnar Carwin this card kind of blows,the ufc does way to many ppvs.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Outside of Lesnar Carwin this card kind of blows,the ufc does way to many ppvs.
              i was really lookin forward to wanderlei vs akiyama. then found out he was out and replaced my leban. really killed it for me. but i will agree the only fight im lookin forward to now is brock vs carwin. though it will be nice watching akiyama dismantle leban

Comment

got BIG Brock over Shane if you want to bet on this fight go to this link and put your points on the line.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=401022

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                  i was really lookin forward to wanderlei vs akiyama. then found out he was out and replaced my leban. really killed it for me. but i will agree the only fight im lookin forward to now is brock vs carwin. though it will be nice watching akiyama dismantle leban
                  sotiropolous pelligrino will be a decent scrap as well.

Comment

This card blows? This card is fn DOPE!!!

I got Lesnar GNPing Carwin out. Chris Lytle vs Matt Brown is going to be one of the fights of the year. Lytle will win this one again in this rematch but Matt brown has improved so much so he'll give Lytle a good run for his money. Leban vs Sexyama is pretty much the same fight but Leban's just not as good as Wandy but same style pretty much. Sexyama should pull this one out in a crazy fight. Pelligrino vs George is going to be an fn sick fight! George should take this though. The most underrated lightweight ever! And the Bonnar fight should be a good one with Bonnar taking a decision he was going to get in the 1st fight.

Don't be ungrateful! This card going to produce fireworks. Totally worth the money. Especially since in boxing you get the main event plus a ****ty undercard. This is a badass main event with some badass undercard fights that WILL produce fireworks. I'd buy this over Manny-Clottey, Floyd-Shane anyday of the week.

Comment

Working...
                    X