has any one used these

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has any one used these

http://www.boxingimprovement.20m.com/

ring magazine says they are good, but I dont know if I want to drop 80 bucks on them.
    have any of you heard anything

I seen those on Overnet, I downloaded them but havent gotten to look at them yet. Save your money or put it towards a fee to join a gym.

Comment

I do workout at a gym i figured they might know some stuff my trainer doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
        I do workout at a gym i figured they might know some stuff my trainer doesn't.

Just download them, download overnet and search for boxing videos. They have quite a few instructional videos to download, it saves you the extra cash for something better.

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
            Just download them, download overnet and search for boxing videos. They have quite a few instructional videos to download, it saves you the extra cash for something better.

Thanks for that info mate

Comment

Originally posted by kidrock

Thanks for that info mate

Not a problem and welcome to Boxing Scene, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Just took a quick look for overnet and there seems to be a problem with spyware and I was wondering if you have ever had any problems with it?

Comment

I used overnet but its been quite some times since...I will try to get it again and see if it does have spyware...But I'm also looking for some instuctional videos if anyone else knows somewhere else to get them....

Peace

Comment

I have it on good word that those tapes are rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                    X