Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the one champ that you see as unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calderon, Mijares, the Klitschko brothers, Dawson and Pavlik at 160 would be the toughest to beat IMO but as stated in this thread, everyone's beatable.

Comment

Wlad is on top of a stale division. The only guy there I can see beatin him is his brother who ain't gonna fight him.

Comment

De La Hoya all the time he's fighting natural FWs.

Comment

I can't see anyone beating Ricky Hatton at 140 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            I can't see anyone beating Ricky Hatton at 140 IMO.
            I think Tim Bradley would beat him. I actually think he'd take him out in the process too. In fact, I can't see anyone beating Bradley at 140.

As for unbeatable champs, I'd go for Dawson, Vitali, Mijares.

I can see Wlad having trouble with Haye. Vitali wouldn't.

And Pavlik v Abraham would be tough to call, although I personally favour Pavlik.

Comment

Vitali and calderon for various reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                I think Tim Bradley would beat him. I actually think he'd take him out in the process too. In fact, I can't see anyone beating Bradley at 140.

As for unbeatable champs, I'd go for Dawson, Vitali, Mijares.

I can see Wlad having trouble with Haye. Vitali wouldn't.

And Pavlik v Abraham would be tough to call, although I personally favour Pavlik.
                As good as i think Tim Bradley will be, fighting Hatton anytime soon wouldn't be the best idea IMO. You don't just beat Junior Witter and become a world beater! He's still green.

Comment

As good as i think Tim Bradley will be, fighting Hatton anytime soon wouldn't be the best idea IMO. You don't just beat Junior Witter and become a world beater! He's still green.
                  Come on, Witter isn't that bad. After Hatton, he was #2 at 140.

And this version of Hatton is not a vintage..at all. I don't think he could cope with Bradley's speed and punching accuracy. He'd be snapping Hatton's head back all night.

Comment

answer to this thread = no one.

Mayweather is very beatable, if he fought everyone we'd see this, mayweather is no prime Roy Jones jr, same with calzaghe and pacquiao too.

Comment

Unless i see a different Hatton in November against Paulie M, I would pick Bradley over him as of now...Hatton has lost something imo...it would be like watching Hatton/tsyzu while everybody thought hatton was too green for tsyzu.

Comment

Working...
                      X