• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton - Lazcano Press Conference

images and audio
    http://www.twodice.org/hattonlazcano.html

Enjoy

Please tell me that the Murdoch machine aren't trying to sell it for £14.95?

Oh God.

Comment

£14.95 is steep for this, but i@ll fork it, once ina lifetime and all that. It's prime time aswell. 9-10ish?

Comment

Yeah, apparently it'll be on at a time geared towards UK viewers.

I'd imagine that most UK fans would rather stay up late than pay £15 and watch it at an earlier time.

Comment

why would anyone pay 15 quid for this.

Hatton is proving his critics right with this fight. I have lost faith.

Looking forward to seeing Mayweather beat him again to be honest.

Comment

Ricky Hatton does such a huge amount for charity so I like him for that, but I hope he gets destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by hardmanbrit View Post
              Ricky Hatton does such a huge amount for charity so I like him for that, but I hope he gets destroyed.
              hahahaha. Disgraceful. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by hardmanbrit View Post

ricky hatton and his dad got caught out ripping people off for tickets on the sly, i PRAY he gets destroyed.

Comment

**** this.

You guys have all turned on him.

Go suck of David Haye until he loses! All of ya's follow the flavour of the ****ing months. **** charity work.

Hatton fights hard and is real good to watch, everything else is a bonus. So what if Lazcano isn't creme de la creme - he needs a fight to ease his way back in. Wouldn't you suggest this to Rick Hatton if you were his trainer/agent/friend!?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                    **** this.

You guys have all turned on him.

Go suck of David Haye until he loses! All of ya's follow the flavour of the ****ing months. **** charity work.

Hatton fights hard and is real good to watch, everything else is a bonus. So what if Lazcano isn't creme de la creme - he needs a fight to ease his way back in. Wouldn't you suggest this to Rick Hatton if you were his trainer/agent/friend!?
                    if hatton truly believed what he said about no shame losing at welterweight (because he's a jr) then he wouldn't need to mess about with crap competition, I haven't turned against him, but i think for a man who gets a lot of criticism for his choice of opposition in the past he isn't doing himself any favours.

he needs to fight witter, just to shut people up. i think ricky could beat witter when he's on top form, he should stop messing about, thats my only criticism.

Comment

Working...
                    X