Collapse
No announcement yet.

ne 1 know how the amatuer ranks work??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ne 1 know how the amatuer ranks work??

i wanna see how fast i can become number 1 in the nation in my weight class. wonder if its sorta like pro where u gotta beat the champion to be the champion or something like that or win tournaments or something

Get in every USA Boxing tourney. get in every Golden Gloves. Go to every Ohio State fair. Win these in the open divison and your well on your way. You have a while before youll want to fight open, its the real deal in there, you'll fight anybody in your weight class and the country.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
      Get in every USA Boxing tourney. get in every Golden Gloves. Go to every Ohio State fair. Win these in the open divison and your well on your way. You have a while before youll want to fight open, its the real deal in there, you'll fight anybody in your weight class and the country.

Rockin'

ok thanx. yeah first i wanna get alittle warm up here in my town first then hit up the big boys

Comment

hey mystyal, ur message storage is full

Comment

Take your time and learn it well. Dont worry about what stuff these guys say to you about your videos, your doing fine man. 98% of them have never tried what you are and yet are still able to britique technique. Its really amazing.......

Rockin'

Comment

Find out about the ohio state fair. Thats a great national to learn in. There are some big cats prowling the rings in there though, so be sharp.

Rockin'

Comment

Take your time and learn it well. Dont worry about what stuff these guys say to you about your videos, your doing fine man. 98% of them have never tried what you are and yet are still able to britique technique. Its really amazing.......

Rockin'

yeah i know. at first it sounded good with some of there stuff and then i did some of it and then they say even more so **** it. oh yeah arnt u a novice all the way up to your 10th fight then u go open division?

Comment

Find out about the ohio state fair. Thats a great national to learn in. There are some big cats prowling the rings in there though, so be sharp.

Rockin'

yeah thats what i've been told. ppl say theres alot of 1s and 2s in the amatuers.with me bobing and weaving and knowing how to get in really fast with or without a affective jab i think i'll do alright. i've seen the golden gloves tournament on espn a year or so ago. and i wasnt impressed cause they all did the same **** alot of shot with no meaning

Comment

In the amatuers just remember to let your hands go and then get out of the way. Dont rely soley on power because you will not stop most of your opponents. Moving and rolling your head is good, always have it moving and feinting. Keep me posted man, I think youll do well.

Rockin'

Comment

In the amatuers just remember to let your hands go and then get out of the way. Dont rely soley on power because you will not stop most of your opponents. Moving and rolling your head is good, always have it moving and feinting. Keep me posted man, I think youll do well.

Rockin'

im fighting on the 19th of this month

Comment

Working...
                    X