Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Rips Cunningham, Discusses The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Adamek the aggressor won. You dont win fights by jabbing and running.

Comment

LMAO I don't know why, but this letter has so much win in it.

Comment

At least Tomasz hasn't hid back and just waited for this to blow over. He attacked it head on, and while it may not change the outcome or lessen the tension towards the decision, he's at least put forth compelling points as to why he felt he won and did so in a very thorough and well done manner.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          I was there ringside and had 8 rounds for Adamek. I was laughing that Cunningham was celebrating when it was over. I couldn't believe it when buffer announced a draw...then was happy when they corrected it. Adamek was the aggressor and at no point wasn't in control. The rounds Cunningham won were rounds he landed effective counters. He never followed up on those counters with combos of his own. He continued boxing casually like he was playing a pick up basketball game. He won 4 rounds fair and square. some judges like countering and playing the human fencing game, but most like aggression-hence Adamek won. Go watch Olympic boxing if you like cunninghams style. Id never pay to see that crap again. I think these guys do better than they were expecting to do and somehow think that entitles them to a win. Crazy...
          I scored it 7-5 adamek. It was a decent scrap, but way too much running. Btw, Bryant Jennings is rapidly becoming one of my favorites as well.

Comment

Good job Adamek show him who's boss. Keep this fanboys crying, Adamek clearly won.

Comment

Tomasz, you're a great warrior, and you won. Your fans are still behind you, don't worry.

Comment

He should stay away from Steve..... Unless he wants the Ring to drop his ass further

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                  At least Tomasz hasn't hid back and just waited for this to blow over. He attacked it head on, and while it may not change the outcome or lessen the tension towards the decision, he's at least put forth compelling points as to why he felt he won and did so in a very thorough and well done manner.
                  Good post. While Cunningham is whining, Adamek talks sense.

Comment

Close fight, but I find it hilarious that Adamek keeps talking about Cunningham running all night, when A.) He didn't. He boxed, and boxed well, and B.) Adamek, under his own description of Cunningham, ran all night against Arreola... and won that fight BY BOXING. It doesn't have to be a face first slugfest to be a boxing match... in fact, it is better if one or both fighters realize that from the very beginning. Boxing skill, speed, jab, good defense... Rock em rock em robots is for tough man competitions. Adamek says he threw fewer punches because he couldn't get to Cunningham. That's right, he couldn't because Cunningham was the superior boxer. And also, Adamek needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and start being truthful. He clearly was out-boxed by Chambers who was fighting one handed, yet he said after that fight he clearly one, which is b.s. So he's proven in this article that he doesn't care about the truth. And, finally, if the vast majority of press row says you lost... YOU LOST. Get over it man.

Comment

I know there was a lot controversy with the score but one thing no one can argue with was that it was a great fight and I want to see a rematch. These two make for great fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X