Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Order a Second Helping of Vanes vs. Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news and I actually think it was a good tactical fight. Lara was being unusually cautious but now that he knows who he's dealing with, he'll put it on Vanes in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      You are the biased and hater, Lara won that fight and was on his way to ko Vanes, Canelo is a fraud that only fights underweight and old men, Vanes will kick the $h1t out ginger and Lara too, it took Lara 4 rounds to find his distance and when he did Vanes was eating left hands and getting stun, you guys only rate face first brawlers and boxing is more than that, the first time caperucita shows up against a real good 154 lbs he will lose...
      Trust me its a hard pill for me to swallow saying ginger will beat both of them, but you will see...I agree ginger has fought guys in lower weight class, but key word here is FIGHT, he does FIGHT, not sit there and dance around like Lara, or scared for his perfect record to have a loss like Vanes, to be honest.. If Vanes fights like he does in sparring he will wax both of those guys in one day... But he doesn't he's scared for some reason... He needs to see why he gets scared in the ring.. Maybe a sports therapist...

Comment

Blech. I'd hate to even have it on a PPV undercard. It deserves undercard status on a SHO or BAD card.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
          Lara was winning? ARe some of you really that bias boxing fans, I dont know how someone can win a fight when he is running all night...Hilarious...BUt I can do without a second helping of this fight.. I really doubt anyone of these guys are going to headline any card soon, maybe co-main events...Boxers who fight to not lose and care about there stupid perfect records are never goin to achieve elite status. I mean cmon man....Really? Maybe if you fight like Arce, Darchinyan, Marquez or Rios than maybe... No1 really cares for this fight to happen again... Bein that I actually am a Vanes fan,I do think he is not showing all of his skills and holds back come fight night, i'm also a boxing fan...But I doubt he or Lara beats Canelo, as much it sickens me to admit this btw... sure he's fought 140 and 147 pounders, but when he is in the ring, he lets his hands go doesn't care....I even think Angulo can beat either Vanes or Lara now...IDK how someone like Vanes can be a beast during sparring from his youtube videos, have a great amateur background not show up for fights... it mind boggles me....Now if you clowns want to bias cuz you dont like Vanes than so be it... But be honest with yourselves Lara did not win nor was he winning that fight....
          I had Lara up by 4 points.

Comment

I also had Lara up in the fight. Nothing to do with bias.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
              Trust me its a hard pill for me to swallow saying ginger will beat both of them, but you will see...I agree ginger has fought guys in lower weight class, but key word here is FIGHT, he does FIGHT, not sit there and dance around like Lara, or scared for his perfect record to have a loss like Vanes, to be honest.. If Vanes fights like he does in sparring he will wax both of those guys in one day... But he doesn't he's scared for some reason... He needs to see why he gets scared in the ring.. Maybe a sports therapist...
              Anybody can fight a guy you out weight by 20 lbs and is not that good to begin with, anybody can feel confident fighting an old man and shot to $h1t past his prime fighter, and yet you accuse Lara and Vanes, two guys in their prime battling against each other for the right to fight for the belt, sometimes fighters have to get use to the speed of his opponent and that is what happened last week, once Lara got the timing right he was all over Vanes and hurting him almost every time he land, what do you expect, Lara rushing to meet Vanes head first? He is a boxer not a brawler and he won that fight hands down, it was a draw because Vanes is a TR fighter and he was lucky because of the head butt, hey he stop the fight himself he didn't give the doc or his corner a chance, he knew that if he was standing at the end of the fight chances were that he could take a dec. Canelo, until he fights a real fighter will and is a paper champ and a fraud, you can't compare Lara-Vanes fight with Lopez-Ginger fight...

Comment

I guess im the only one but I was entertained throughout.

its one of those fights that if u knew the results already and watched it later, sure I can see it being boring. but live I thought it was an intense and interesting matchup, felt like anything could happen. I had lara up on points but to vanes credit he started the fight much more intensely than he has in the past.

I look forward to the rematch and clear outcome.

Comment

first time watching these guys, and watching that fight came to the conclusion that both of them suck

Comment

Working...
                  X