• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Floyd Mayweather Footage

Rare Floyd Mayweather Footage

Cool video.

Green k for you sir.

Comment

very good video hahahahahhahahahahaaa not!

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
        Rare Floyd Mayweather Footage
        Odd footage to put together.

It was like a montage to Mayweather's tears, IMO. Didn't show much of the fighter's skill, but it sure did show him overwhelmed by emotion a lot.

Thanks either way!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          Odd footage to put together.

It was like a montage to Mayweather's tears, IMO. Didn't show much of the fighter's skill, but it sure did show him overwhelmed by emotion a lot.

Thanks either way!
          Don't box me in brother. I wanted to do something different. You should watch the video again. Listen to the beginning. Consider the negativity that surrounds his name and then see the show of sportsmanship working in concert with the music I'm a million different..........I can change. It's my view of boxing from a great champions heart and what they stand for. I think this is Mayweather when he's not marketing and giving people stuff to talk about. A guy that had a dream, compassionate heart, and a beautiful marrige with boxing. Especially in regards to being a master of the Martial Art.

So yes I wasn't in a selling his skills frame of mind with this. I apologize it's not in your taste. I look forward to your video with your view. The world would be boring if it was vanilla. So please let me into your view/world

Comment

Don't box me in brother. I wanted to do something different. You should watch the video again. Listen to the beginning. Consider the negativity that surrounds his name and then see the show of sportsmanship working in concert with the music I'm a million different..........I can change. It's my view of boxing from a great champions heart and what they stand for. I think this is Mayweather when he's not marketing and giving people stuff to talk about. A guy that had a dream, compassionate heart, and a beautiful marrige with boxing. Especially in regards to being a master of the Martial Art.

So yes I wasn't in a selling his skills frame of mind with this. I apologize it's not in your taste. I look forward to your video with your view. The world would be boring if it was vanilla. So please let me into your view/world
            wow for this post here i can do nothing but respect it ...rep your man,,,, :qqq:

Comment

great video

Comment

dis thread

could-a...should-a

been nsb

Comment

Thats pretty much how I saw it.

Showed a more passionate side of Floyd the boxer. Cant debate his love for the sport. In that regard, I thought it was a good video.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Thats pretty much how I saw it.

Showed a more passionate side of Floyd the boxer. Cant debate his love for the sport. In that regard, I thought it was a good video.
                    if you can call crying like a little b!tch passionate.....

Comment

Working...
                    X