No announcement yet.

Can yall STFU about manny and mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    I agree. This Unofficial Bantam Tourney is coming along real nice. You have all the top guys fighting other top guys and hopefully the Donaire vs Montiel winner will face the showtime tourney winner as well as Alselmo Moreno.

I'm a fan of Vic but man I've been follow Yhonny's story for the past year or so and nothing would make my day if he was able to pull off the feat of winning the tourney as well as beating Donaire vs Montiel winner.
    all the good bouts and the top of 168 fighting eachother you got all the young up and comming guys at featherweight. you got the bantam tourny im so hyped for. you got the junior welter division. mijares vs rosas tonight as well. bradley alexander vs winner of khan and maidana. you got marquez possibly comming up possible matches of judah vs guzman next year are possible. maybe see haye vs klitscho next year. gamboa vs john im hyped for

boxing is alive and great. but if people keep focused on 2 boxers that arent fighting so far then boxing will fall apart because most of the good **** gets overlooked.

we had 2 back to back fight of the year fights with marquez vs katsidis and soto vs anthlon. but noone see these fights. we had calderon take his first loss in a foty type fight. noone sees everyone worried bout floyd vs manny. i mean its cool to be hyped for the best to fight eachother but dont forget the rest of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
      this Mayweather Jr. vs Pac talk over the last 1-2 years has hurt boxing alot, because it has exposed Pac as a steroid cheat, a fraud.

Thats why many fans have walked away from boxing, cause 2 big name fighters wont fight each other cause one doesnt want to take steroids tests.
      manny floyd bob arum have all hurt the sport for being greedy and milking eachother and the fans.

Comment

Working...
      X