Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me, or are Pac-tards the only ones calling Berto "Slick"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me, or are Pac-tards the only ones calling Berto "Slick"?

Even if it's in a sarcastic manner, why are they the only ones who are bringing it up? And why these people so steamed at the thought of Pac vs Berto, when the alternative is Marquez at 147, which you figure they wouldn't want since they are the same people who ranted to holy hell about Mayweather vs Marquez at whatever weight it was?

berto is slick when it comes to fighting bums.......

Comment

*****S were calling Berto slick before.. Since Martinez KO their hero Williams, they have to swallow their pride and support an Argentinian.

Comment

Berto has fast hands and is of african american heritage but that doesn't make him "slick". He's kind of like a young version of Mosley. Fast hands has pretty good power but doesn't move his head. That's not slick.

Comment

We might all have different definitions of slick fighters, what I consider slick are fighters like Whitaker, Dirrell, Floyd, and Martinez*even tho he gets hit alot for a slickster I guess he takes some of the power out of it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            Berto has fast hands and is of african american heritage but that doesn't make him "slick". He's kind of like a young version of Mosley. Fast hands has pretty good power but doesn't move his head. That's not slick.
            I know. Pac tards don't. But maybe I'm missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              I agree, he's just quick and powerful in my eyes but he's not "slick"

Comment

Its funny because I could have sworn theres some floyd fans claiming his slick or a poor mans mosley

Comment

We want your master Gayweather but he's on vacation.

Comment

*******s think any guy that is black is consider slick.

Comment

Working...
                    X