Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not perfect but I'm also not a PROFESSIONAL Athlete that over millions of people look up to.

Comment

If Manny went on Ustream and started calling Mayweather a chicken eating, watermelon eating, grape drink drinking ****** I would be equally disgusted.
      Mayweather was out of line, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        I would put up the pic of the pot calling the kettle black but you would probably call me a racist in an attempt to divert attention from your boy's comments.
        No one is diverting attention. There are Pinoys who support Floyd's comment, Moros of the Phillipines. Search these people up, they would love the downfall of Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I'm not perfect but I'm also not a PROFESSIONAL Athlete that over millions of people look up to.
          Of course, you are not perfect. You went to Iraq and done some unspeakable crime. Racism is one principle that unpins the military. It helps soldiers do thing normal human beings wouldn’t

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
          If Manny went on Ustream and started calling Mayweather a chicken eating, watermelon eating, grape drink drinking ****** I would be equally disgusted.
          Mayweather was out of line, and you know it.
          Mexicans on these forums have said a lot worse than THAT

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
            I'm half white so I must be second in command
            You can be my Chief second.

Us white people had our weekly meeting last night and decided we'e going to let these Filipinos and Blacks go at each other for a while longer.

Then when the fight actually happens (It will, us white people have already ordained it), we'll use that window of opportunity to steal their land, rape their culture, and enslave their people.

Muahahaha!

Comment

Man fk you! dont defend this racist bull ****! look at these posts trying to excuse floyds bull****!

Floyd is a chicken , thats mfc suits him perfect

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to Muslims. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the Muslim population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

So get off the moral high ground.hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You can be my Chief second.

Us white people had our weekly meeting last night and decided we'e going to let these Filipinos and Blacks go at each other for a while longer.

Then when the fight actually happens (It will, us white people have already ordained it), we'll use that window of opportunity to steal their land, rape their culture, and enslave their people.

Muahahaha!
                LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Learn our history before you say some stupid fuken ****.....

The Europeans killed the Indigenous people you fuken ******.. we are a combination of both now so how can you say we killed our "own" people.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                    i agree. **** mexicans have no problem with trying to disrespect p. ricans.
                    Take a knee B1tch

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      Learn our history before you say some stupid fuken ****.....

The Europeans killed the Indigenous people you fuken ******.. we are a combination of both now so how can you say we killed our "own" people.

This is a lie

Most Mexicans don't have any indigenous blood in them. Only a very few do, most Mexicans are from a Spanish heritage. The same people that wipe out numerous indigenous groups in Latin America. Only a very few indigenous survived the Spanish induced Mexican holocaust

Comment

Working...
                      X