Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for Eddie Chambers or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooting for Wlad win by highlight reel KO.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

im rooting for eddie. im a philly cat so i gotta root for him. i also feel this will be wlad's toughest fight since he fought tony thompson, but i feel chambers will be a good bit more tougher. i suspect wladimir to struggle to time eddie's lightning fast jab and right hand, and chambers' body attack. think this will be a good scrap.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Wladimir.

I know Chambers has never even been knocked down in a fight. But I'm hoping for an impressive KO in this one, like in the Austin and Brock fights.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko.

He has to keep winning and so does Haye so they can meet up for a super fight.

Comment

wlad..................

Comment

i would like to see chambers pull off the upset. btw its har to win on champ mose in fight night round 4 as eddie against either of the klitschkos

Comment

wlads the champ and will be until he retires

Comment

i wanna see fast eddie win because i'm american and he's got swing, but i'd like to see wlad win a "real" fight in the heavy div. kinda hard to decide when you have a div full of nobodies. will i pay for the ppv? no!!!!!!!!!!. 15 yrs ago would you hear of no one paying for a heavyweight fight? no chance..................

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko!

Comment

Working...
                      X