Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reaction if Floyd/Shane does over 2 million buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    What will you say if this fight cracks 2 million buys? I know it sounds crazy but this fight seems so hot right now. They are promoting the hell out of it already, going city to city, and have big time rebates and such. We never expected Floyd to do a million with Juan so maybe we underestimate his ppv potential. The tickets have been selling fast and this fight may do very well. What do you think?
    I would be shocked! I expect it to do around 1.5 million.

Comment

What will you say if this fight cracks 2 million buys? I know it sounds crazy but this fight seems so hot right now. They are promoting the hell out of it already, going city to city, and have big time rebates and such. We never expected Floyd to do a million with Juan so maybe we underestimate his ppv potential. The tickets have been selling fast and this fight may do very well. What do you think?
      i will ejaculate all over myself :wank:........just kidding nah im gonna buy this fight and watch it with my cousin...war mosely!!

Comment

if it does 2 mill then the top fighters need to start fighting each other more often. if its a fight people want then they will buy

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
          Seriously ... Who gives a **** how many PPV's it does ?
          Well, it would be the second highest PPV in the history of the sport. I think that is pretty damn impressive.

Comment

i'd have to say if that happens then there's a **** load of people that really wanna watch floyd lose lolzzzzzz

Comment

On topic

If that happens, it seals Floyd's spot as the biggest star in the sport bar none ( he probably already is )

It would be impossible to argue with the numbers, it could make negotiations with Pacquiao a problem though

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
                Seriously ... Who gives a **** how many PPV's it does ?
                Pac fans give a ****. they are hoping it won't beat Pac/Clottey in PPV sales so they can write 20 threads a day for the next six months on this site trashing Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                  i'd have to say if that happens then there's a **** load of people that really wanna watch floyd lose lolzzzzzz
                  yessir

Comment

I don't see this fight even doing a million(close to it, between 600-700k). But, I think it has the potential to do about a million and some change.

All of *****'s top PPV fights is because he fought someone that had a huge fanbase. Shane didn't even get any love in his own hometown when he fought Margarita !!

Then again, I never expected Jersey Shore to be the hit that it turned out to be, lol
                    Last edited by jimmy webb; 03-04-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I'm expecting it to hit 2 mill or very close to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X