Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old were you when you first got drunk or smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weed: 17
    drunk: 18

never touched weed ever since... didnt like it... wasent my thing...ive gotten drunk about 4 or 5 times...
    i cant belive people smoke weed on daily bases... every1 smokes pot now a days and its annoyin.. cause i go 2 a friends house or just some random person... and BAM people smokin weed.. its f0ckin annoyin..

i jus tturned 20 2 months ago... even f0ckin beezys smoke pot...
    this chick in high school who i thought was f0ckin beatiful i had a lil crush on her... since i was a rebel in high school she thought i smoked... and i asked her if she smoked... and did.... big turn off...
    i told her i didntt.. she all embarrsed lol... she didnt belive me lulz..
    Last edited by supRa; 11-25-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

People who do actually smoke everyday arent the types of people I enjoy hanging out with.

Comment

Drunk 16,never done weed,not interested.I don't even know anyone who smokes w to be honest,probably not so common in Finland.we stick to alcohol
        Last edited by Alec900; 11-25-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

drunk-2 yrs old. my dad poured beer in my bottle, got a scar to prove it. high-20. i had first smoked at 13,but got super duper high at age 20 and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
            Im talking about actually being drunk, or high.. Not just I tried it, or bs like that.

I think I got most beat. I got drunk when I was 12..

Now weed, I probably don't got as many beat, I was 16.

Funny thing is, Im 21 now, and drink on occasion.. Like parties is it.. Maybe twice a month, depends on the time of the year. I no longer smoke weed.. So much for there predictions that the younger you start the easier it is to get addicted.

Drunk = 18
            Marijuana = 19
            Amphetamine = 19
            Syrup = 19
            tablets = 19

Comment

Drunk 12-13
              Weed 16

Comment

Drunk: 17

Weed: 14

Comment