No announcement yet.

Pushing the weight, advices please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing the weight, advices please.

I need to lose about 5lbs by tommorow, i know it aint healthy but im gonna do it anyway, so all advices are apreciated.

Drink or eat nothing
    Regurgitation
    Sauna
    Running or workout in hot heat
    Laxatives
    Colon Cleaner

They also have those drinks for the "Hollywood Diet" where you can lose 10 pounds in 2 days. They work but they make you **** out everything in your body.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      Drink or eat nothing
      Regurgitation
      Sauna
      Running or workout in hot heat
      Laxatives
      Colon Cleaner

They also have those drinks for the "Hollywood Diet" where you can lose 10 pounds in 2 days. They work but they make you **** out everything in your body.
      how about strong coffe, heard it will make me piss more than i drink.

Comment

Never heard of it....Try anything like that though.

Comment

I know that fitness competitors drink insane amounts of diet coke before a contest, because it gives them better muscle definition by making you piss more than you drink. apparently it works...

Comment

yeah basically it will have to be nothing but water, food, and waste weight that u will have to loose.

because well 3500 calories = 1 lb of fat.

Comment

I dont know the reason that you have to lose this weight. But still the best thing for these situations is to simply plan ahead and work the weight down gradually.

If it MUST be lost then I recommend jumping in the heat box and just sweating it out. Dont drink a thing or eat a thing until you weigh in. Now remember this, if its a sporting competition your involved in you will be weakened by these practices.

Best thing to do again, plan ahead.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
                I dont know the reason that you have to lose this weight. But still the best thing for these situations is to simply plan ahead and work the weight down gradually.

If it MUST be lost then I recommend jumping in the heat box and just sweating it out. Dont drink a thing or eat a thing until you weigh in. Now remember this, if its a sporting competition your involved in you will be weakened by these practices.

Best thing to do again, plan ahead.............Rockin'
                i had to to fight, i made the weight so its good, i drank some nothing but some espresso ate nothing and hit the sauna.

worked fine.

yeah i know i should have planned ahead, but i got 3 days notice on this fight...............leffin

Comment

Working...
                X