No announcement yet.

'why are some people attacking pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    but its like that way,right?people want him how it is like to b defeated.
    it comes with the territory.

everyone are fans of different fighters and of course will dislike other fighters.

marquez fans feel marquez was robbed , hatton fans think pac fans are not giving their guy enough credit and disrespecting him , floyd fans are like women and get jealous of pac's accolades......and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      it's not. he might be up there in skills but his resume ain't nothing compared to some of the others in this era. the 0 means jack ****.

as far as the jazz...... it is a joke. why the hell would a jazz fan put up greg ostertag!?!?!?!? lmao
      it's all good tho man.. nothing wrong with hoping for an upset! im a warriors fan haha

Comment

PBF is the best. BUT Pac is always better.
        I was going to shed a tear for your heart-warming Pac story and agree with your post, until I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by silip03 View Post
          Pacman should be in top #11 in p4p... to end the debate
          Hopkins better be at #10 on your list then.

The problem with the whole Pac debate at the moment is when people bring up LEGITIMATE reasons to question why he can win Against Hatton and more importantly the likes of PBF, Cotto and SSM, people act like we are hating on him.

Like the TS said he's a natural 130, so it's legit to ask if he can beat a 140, especially given the standard of opposition in his two 130+ fights, it's not hate.

Think about this: Is dispresectful and more than a little stupid to imply that the division #1 and Ring champion has no chance at all to win a ight against a guy coming up 2 weights (@ least) to fight him, yet you get threads about people hating on the guy coming to face him.

How does THAT work?

Comment

I was going to shed a tear for your heart-warming Pac story and agree with your post, until I read that.
            are u a PBF hater?

Comment

are u a PBF hater?
              PBF fan, I said I was going to agree with you but when i read you put Pacquiao is better I changed my mind. You should have left it with out saying "PBF is the best but Pac is better", it was going good as a Pacquiao appreciation thread but that last part killed it for me. Nice story nontheless.

Comment

it comes with the territory.

everyone are fans of different fighters and of course will dislike other fighters.

marquez fans feel marquez was robbed , hatton fans think pac fans are not giving their guy enough credit and disrespecting him , floyd fans are like women and get jealous of pac's accolades......and so on.
                oh.wow.
                pac fans respect everybody but were force to trashtalk to defend pac.

Comment

PBF fan, I said I was going to agree with you but when i read you put Pacquiao is better I changed my mind. You should have left it with out saying "PBF is the best but Pac is better", it was going good as a Pacquiao appreciation thread but that last part killed it for me. Nice story nontheless.
                  ah ok bro.

Comment

i mean earlier last year his name was just join with some
                    like barrera, morales, JMM, or larios and even Valero.

But now, his names were join with Dela Hoya,Cotto, Chavez jr. Mosley, Margarito, PBF (can u imagine that?)
                    and the upcoming Hatton.

And yet people put pressure in him, trashtalk him that he cannot beat
                    those guys.(dumb****s.)
                    ofcourse, it would be the hardest for him and maybe near impossible.
                    its just last year he was a natural 130 pounder.but he train hard to beef himself up.

I mean what a heart for a boxer to jump two weight classes
                    and fight a very popular fighter.

c'mon guys.understand the situation.

Pac is the perfect champ.
                    he came from a very poor family.
                    he is just selling cigarretes to give her mother food.
                    he gets beaten to earn money.2 dollars.
                    he is humble, he never boast even though he won a alot of those important fights.he respects his opponents ability,
                    he doesnt trashtalk, he is nationalistic,
                    he just want to let people enjoy the sport.
                    he is very hardworking to bring pride to his country.
                    he is talented in the sport.
                    he has a lot of foundations in the philippines to help the needy.
                    he has 3 losses though.
                    "our greatest glory is not in never falling but rising everytime we fall"

he could've trashtalk those guys and say:
                    "im just a small guy out here. what a jerk of you wanting to fight me"

PBF is the best. BUT Pac is always better.
                    Stop trying to play the victim. Pac is probably the most respected, most hyped guy on this board and I hardly hear anyone bash him except the fans of the guys who are about to fight him. Not one person has been trying to pressure him to fight Chavez, Mosley, Margarito, or Cotto so stop lying. You just want to hear yourself talk. No one is thinking about those fights. The only fight thats even really been talked about out of that group is Cotto because Arum keeps talking about it and everyone agrees that its pretty much a joke. Stop playing the victim when there isnt no need to play it. NO one has been bashing Pac or saying that he needs to fight those guys. You must be getting him mixed up with Floyd or something

Comment

Hopkins better be at #10 on your list then.

The problem with the whole Pac debate at the moment is when people bring up LEGITIMATE reasons to question why he can win Against Hatton and more importantly the likes of PBF, Cotto and SSM, people act like we are hating on him.

Like the TS said he's a natural 130, so it's legit to ask if he can beat a 140, especially given the standard of opposition in his two 130+ fights, it's not hate.

Think about this: Is dispresectful and more than a little stupid to imply that the division #1 and Ring champion has no chance at all to win a ight against a guy coming up 2 weights (@ least) to fight him, yet you get threads about people hating on the guy coming to face him.
                      what do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X