Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Floyd was missing from new HBO boxing intro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice Floyd was missing from new HBO boxing intro?

Was it just me or did anyone else notice Floyd was not in the new HBO championship boxing intro? You know the new one that premiered for Broner vs Rees with the cheesy HBO semi truck.

I thought why are they only showing Pacquiao beat on Margarito and no Mayweather at all?

Then of course the other day the big news comes with Floyd switching over to Showtime.

It seems HBO already knew they should remove any of Floyd's images from their new HBO WCB intro and outro at the end even.

WOW HBO needs to step up their game huh? They probably gonna force another superstar in the making down our throats. But nobody is even close to that level yet? What do you guys think?

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Was it just me or did anyone else notice Floyd was not in the new HBO championship boxing intro? You know the new one that premiered for Broner vs Rees with the cheesy HBO semi truck.

I thought why are they only showing Pacquiao beat on Margarito and no Mayweather at all?

Then of course the other day the big news comes with Floyd switching over to Showtime.

It seems HBO already knew they should remove any of Floyd's images from their new HBO WCB intro and outro at the end even.

WOW HBO needs to step up their game huh? They probably gonna force another superstar in the making down our throats. But nobody is even close to that level yet? What do you guys think?
    Bro...where you been. Broner is the new dlck being shoved down our throats !

Comment

because endorsing Floyd is the same thing as endorsing Showtime

which for obvious reasons would be disadvantageous

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Never shoulda been there in the first place

He hardly fights and is feather fisted

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks

IMAGE#1
          true that...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Here here!

Comment

lol but personal feelings aside i see a lot of u dislike FLoyd, but HBO is dumb for letting their cash cow go without even having anyone else on the horizon to replace him.

its like the new intro doesnt even know who to feature so it showed more of that F'n semi truck than actual boxing am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Bro...where you been. Broner is the new dlck being shoved down our throats !
                LOL i just got back from MIA actually it was freaking sweet! I hit Bamboo, Bongos, and Tootsies! All was major! thanks for your suggestions bro

Comment

Hey tards

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    lol but personal feelings aside i see a lot of u dislike FLoyd, but HBO is dumb for letting their cash cow go without even having anyone else on the horizon to replace him.

its like the new intro doesnt even know who to feature so it showed more of that F'n semi truck than actual boxing am i right?
                    Broner is the new Hbo nimrod now. Floyd never fought and his fights were lame and boring. Im sure they could have swayed Floyd to say, but he must have not been worth it. plus they have a new bltch now. Floyd went from the cash cow to the cash coward! The y got plenty of other fighters plus Manny is making his comeback. Floyd next step down will be on Friday night fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X