Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez Kicking Some A** Career Tribute ᴴᴰ by HanchoBoxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez Kicking Some A** Career Tribute ᴴᴰ by HanchoBoxing

New video from OfficeHanchoBoxing

Last edited by thuggery; 01-28-2013, 05:51 PM.

Wow, that was a great video. Marquez is the ****.

Comment

One of the best ive ever seen....

Comment

So proud of watching one of the best technicians in the game of this generation . Badass video tribute

Comment

Didn't like the Motley Crue **** in it. I mean it was unique don't get me wrong but that band is the epitome of average becoming big. As a musician, I have a lot of distaste for them. Unique video though, editing was well done.

Comment

JMM sure has handed out a bunch of @ss - whup.

And pay no attention to the musical nitpicker. The Crue might be straight velveeta, but they deliver. Great video.

Comment

Good video. Marquez is the ****, love the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                JMM sure has handed out a bunch of @ss - whup.

And pay no attention to the musical nitpicker. The Crue might be straight velveeta, but they deliver. Great video.
                Haha, nice way to put it.

Someone always complains about something. I can't be too critical though, since I've sipped on the haterade myself once or twice

Awesome vid TS.

Comment

awful video. i'm not at all sure why this guy feels the need to cut the boxing footage with segments of pop music videos, but i'm very sure i don't like it. JMM deserves better than that hot mess.

Comment

I liked it. Made Marquez out to seem like a "rockstar" of sorts. Loved this vid, even with the extra footage (which I think added a bit of flair to it). Great job. It's a nice change from the many rap ones... I think Sigo Siendo el Rey would actually be a pretty cool song though for Warquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X