No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Yep Sherman got beat that play but other than that he played great, he had several pass deflections. Atlanta has such fast WRs its tough to stop them without a pass rush and Clemons was out thanks to your horrible field lol.

Yeah man i really hope RG3 recovers whenever Seattle and the Skins play both teams are constantly fighting, pushing eacother etc. Great matchup.

Seriously though hope the owner fixes the turf that field isn't doing any favors for RG3.
    Im not gonna lie, I almost had a heart attack .

Goddamn you Ryan if you can make plays at the last minute why couldnt you do it in the last two drives before that?

Also not having Abraham hurt our pass rush.

You guys have a franchise qb in Russell Wilson.

Anyway now that we are done with the hottest team in the NFC its time to bring Gregg Rosenthals dream team.

Lets do it 40 downers!

Comment

• 10 - 17

we have a game!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Yep Sherman got beat that play but other than that he played great, he had several pass deflections. Atlanta has such fast WRs its tough to stop them without a pass rush and Clemons was out thanks to your horrible field lol.

Yeah man i really hope RG3 recovers whenever Seattle and the Skins play both teams are constantly fighting, pushing eacother etc. Great matchup.

Seriously though hope the owner fixes the turf that field isn't doing any favors for RG3.
        yeah alot of people around the area here been asking for a better field for a while i heard rumors though that they are going to try and get a better field for nxt year

Comment

• Im dissapointed in the Texans. I thought they where saving their big guns in that last regular season game they had against the Pats, but this game has just been a DeJa Vu.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Im dissapointed in the Texans. I thought they where saving their big guns in that last regular season game they had against the Pats, but this game has just been a DeJa Vu.
            My sentiments exactly.

Comment

• Gronk broke his forearm again. Out for the playoffs. Fucck!

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                Gronk broke his forearm again. Out for the playoffs. Fucck!
                That sucks so much. Might make the difference between a Super Bowl or not.

I'm very proud of how the Pats just played. I was not expecting them to dominate the Texans again.

Comment

• very very entertaining weekend of football!

Comment

• Russell Wilson was an absolute beast today. That comeback had me glued to the TV, I couldn't believe it. It was nice to see the Falcons pull it off, Tony Gonzalez deserved a freaking playoff win, but the Seahawks are frightening going forward.

49ers will beat Atlanta next week though. Sorry Tony.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                      yeah alot of people around the area here been asking for a better field for a while i heard rumors though that they are going to try and get a better field for nxt year
                      I don't even know why the Skins haven't upgraded their turf here, the Ravens have that great Artificial Turf ...I read something about how great that turf holds up and how safe it is, cost them 1 million to replace .... Daniel Snyder could sh!+ 1 Mil, so why not protect your players and give your franchise player RG3 a surface where he can safely make cuts and use that world class speed

Comment

Working...
                      X