No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Friday Night Fight Results: Gonzales Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Friday Night Fight Results: Gonzales Wins

Pueblo Pavilion, Santa Fe, New Mexico - Middleweight contender Brandon Gonzales (17-0, 10 KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over Don Mouton (12-5-1, 10 KOs). Gonzalez boxed his way to win rounds, but he looked tired near the end and was getting caught with some big punches in the closing seconds of the fight. The scores were 78-75, 77-75, 77-75 for Gonzalez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How did Molina look? I had to step out as soon as the fight started...

Comment

He looked good. Aggressive, confident, and his punching power eventually got to Williams.

Comment

That was funny with Williams getting up outside of the ring from that k.o. Molina really did a job on him.

Comment

Molina looked good. He was patient and got his rhythm. Threw a perfect punch, landed on the temple. I can't say I remember seeing anyone stand up on the other side of the ropes like that before.

Comment

Poor Dannie Williams, his career is probably over with already.

Comment

Molina looked almost as good as the n00bz that fought after he did.......I loved the upper-cuts by Montoya........ROFL

Comment

Molina looked good, a little ring rust at the beginning but eventually got the rythm and managed to land one of his trademark right hands.....love to see him back on track.

Comment

Working...
                X