Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fights Guerrero does that make him a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    How does this sound: Martinez is scared to death of Ward.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?
    If Martinez fought at 168 before, or Ward was willing to fight at 160, then your ******ed post would have merit. However since that's not the case, your post is just stupid. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      martinez is fighting in april brother how can he fight floyd on may 5th????????? why is this point always ignored??????????? all the name calling... i can do without
      I guess I am just a fortune teller and see that Floyd will not take the risk of a great fight at 154 against Martinez. Even at a later date!

Comment

I bet my life he won't fight twice next year let alone as early as September. His next fight will be his last. Stop getting duped by this master deceiver. He did this kind of deception before whenever he's promoting his fights: "I'll fight five more times", "Poochiao you're next"......

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
          I'm just trying to point out that Floyd is a hypocrite that has said many times it is about the Money. Is it about the money?
          Exactly. If it was about the money, he would fight Canelo who brings in way more than Guerrero. Canelo represents Cinco De Mayo way more than any other opponent for Mayweather. Everyone talked about how they want to see Floyd fight Canelo, Pac, or Martinez and that he would predictably chose Guerrero a right on que, thats what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Exactly. If it was about the money, he would fight Canelo who brings in way more than Guerrero. Canelo represents Cinco De Mayo way more than any other opponent for Mayweather. Everyone talked about how they want to see Floyd fight Canelo, Pac, or Martinez and that he would predictably chose Guerrero a right on que, thats what he does.
            Don't forget Trout who just beat Floyd's last opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              If Martinez fought at 168 before, or Ward was willing to fight at 160, then your ******ed post would have merit. However since that's not the case, your post is just stupid. Carry on.
              How you say Mayweather is ducking Martinez, The Ring MW champion, Floyd has never fought at 160.

But you say Martinez is not ducking Ward because he's never fought at 168. Martinez can't make 154 anymore, so your post makes no sense. Let me know when Martinez comes down to campaign at 154 again. He's calling out JMW's , good for him, but come down and get in the 154 rankings at least.

Floyd a former Super Featherweight, known as the greatest SFW of all time by many, ducking The Ring MW champion? Man, Floyd is one great f-cking boxer and posters like you prove this.

Martinez is in his 3rd weight class, let's see him fight at 168, which is slightly less than the amount of pounds Floyd went up from 130 to 154. 24lbs for Floyd from 130-154, 21lbs for Martinez from 147 to 168.

So let's see Martinez do that? Let's see Martinez fight the top 3 at 168. Floyd has cemented himself as an ATG, Martinez is trying to get himself in HOF conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
                I'm just trying to point out that Floyd is a hypocrite that has said many times it is about the Money. Is it about the money?
                Floyd will make 35-40+mill no matter who he fights. I don't see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  You guys act like he won't end up fighting Canelo too. This makes no sense.

Comment

Martinez is willing to come down to 154 to fight floyd, i think floyd said he wanted a catch weight at 150 though. Not sure why if he fights people at their best apparently. but yeah it does make him a hypocrite.

Comment

martinez has big balls for fighting murray in his third division.

but floyd is a coward for fighting in his 5th division and not willing to go fight in his 6th division nothing but hypocrites on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X