Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather have Chris Paul or Rajon Rondo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather have Chris Paul or Rajon Rondo?

Paul is the better shooter, while Rondo is the better defender. Passing ability is really close...
    Chris Paul
    77.78%
    Rajon Rondo
    0.00%
    Don't/Equal
    22.22%

I really want to see Rondo as the alpha dog on a team. He has taken over when he has to, but could he do it for an entire season? Paul has, so I'll take him.

Comment

steve blake

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I really want to see Rondo as the alpha dog on a team. He has taken over when he has to, but could he do it for an entire season? Paul has, so I'll take him.
        I think Paul might be a little bit over rated. I just don't see him as a top 5 player in the league. I don't think he's ever been passed the second round of the playoffs. With this Clipper team this year, if they stay healthy, there's no reason why they shouldn't get to at least the WCF. Rondo elevates his game in the playoffs. I honestly don't know who is better but to me Rondo has proven more.

Comment

cee
          pee
          three

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            I think Paul might be a little bit over rated. I just don't see him as a top 5 player in the league. I don't think he's ever been passed the second round of the playoffs. With this Clipper team this year, if they stay healthy, there's no reason why they shouldn't get to at least the WCF. Rondo elevates his game in the playoffs. I honestly don't know who is better but to me Rondo has proven more.
            Chris Paul has been on really bad teams most his career, and overachieved. Last year he ran into a juggernaut Spurs team. I think he's consistently shown to be a better player than Rondo, but it's VERY close, with arguments for both men.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              steve blake

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Chris Paul has been on really bad teams most his career, and overachieved. Last year he ran into a juggernaut Spurs team. I think he's consistently shown to be a better player than Rondo, but it's VERY close, with arguments for both men.
                I understand that, but with this years Clipper team there's no excuse, if they're healthy. Rose hasn't had that much to work with in Chicago and he's excelled. Truly great players get their teams over the hump.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post

that's Mike Penberthy

close enough

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that's Mike Penberthy

close enough
                    didn't even know that wasn't blake.

white ppl look alike to me.

Comment

Working...