No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Yuriorkis Gamboa training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO]Yuriorkis Gamboa training

Am i the only one who loves this guy? his style is excellent...has power, speed you name it.

Destroys broner easy

The guy has been training with no definitive fight coming. Wonder if he has a second job. If none, who pays for his daily subsistence? 50c? Floyd? Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      The guy has been training with no definitive fight coming. Wonder if he has a second job. If none, who pays for his daily subsistence? 50c? Floyd? Who?
      yeah i know, with the money team promotions failing i wonder where his career is going.

Comment

he looks heavy..
        not really out of shape, either. you gotta figure he's going to be moving up and fighting larger guys soon.

the kid (grown man,) has tons of talent. it's a shame he didn't make it to the pros earlier and get a fast track to the top of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he looks heavy..
          not really out of shape, either. you gotta figure he's going to be moving up and fighting larger guys soon.

the kid (grown man,) has tons of talent. it's a shame he didn't make it to the pros earlier and get a fast track to the top of the sport.
          he's in excellent shape if you ask me, even though looks around 140 there, if he gets into gb or back with top rank i'm pretty sure we will see him inside p4p top 10 in the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            Destroys broner easy
            Uh, negative.

Comment

This was already posted the other day. Im too lazy to retype what he says but here's the translation:
              Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Interesting video, bro. Thanks for posting it! Too bad it's really a promo for the fitness brand that's endorsing Gamboa. Yuri had some interesting things to say, but the music drowns him out before the interview is even over.

For the non-Spanish speakers on this forum: Gamboa says he currently weighs 150, and claims it'll only take one week to drop 20 pounds! According to Yuri, it's all water weight and he takes it off training in a nylon suit. He also says he spars with bigger men leading up to the fight in order to make his lighter oppponent's blows feel easy, and make his own feel harder. I don't know when this was recorded, but it appears recent. Gamboa says he'll spend the entire month of October sparring in preparation for his upcoming fight.
              And like I stated in the other thread, he's walk around weight is 150-160. When he was arrested I believe the report said 162. But he claims it's all water weight and can drop it in a week. Idk if the upcoming fight he's reffering to was the Salgado fight (cause we dunno when this was recorded) or if there's a fight brewing around that we dunno about like the Peterson fight.

Comment

these cubans are a dangerous breed

Comment

He needs to fight asap

Comment

Been a fan of Gamboa since his second fight (which I saw by accident clicked onthe wrong video). Beats anyone in or around his weight, simple as that

Comment

Working...
                    X