Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no fan of 50 Cent, but if TMT can appeal to younger people...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    what younger people? how manny people do you think world wide even know listen too or give two cents about 50cents?heheheheee
    50 cent is an international mega star known on every continent in the entire world.

Comment

I'm definitely not supporting this I hope it fails.

I'm young and it doesn't appeal to me at all

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

And you call yourself a boxing fan? A new promotional company comes out bringing a new vibe to the sport and you want it to fail?

Comment

If it can make any dent in the Golden Boy-Top Rank bullsh**, I'll love it. The names they have so far certainly give them the ability to do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
            Then it's great for boxing. I feel that there aren't enough young people in this sport. A lot that do like it don't know much at all, particularly history.
            younger people don't care about 50 cent.when is the last time he dropped an album? rick ross is arguably the top rapper right now and if i'm not mistaken he and 50 don't like eachother so i doubt rick ross fans which are the younger people are ****ing wit 50

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              And you call yourself a boxing fan? A new promotional company comes out bringing a new vibe to the sport and you want it to fail?
              so not supporting a ghetto trashy rapper ruining our sport even more = not being a boxning fan. De la hoya wished him and his new company well and 50 launched achild like classless attack on twitter. That's good for our sport?

we all know you're only supporting this because its Mayweather.
              If it was Pacquiao doing it you would find away to hate on it and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                younger people don't care about 50 cent.when is the last time he dropped an album? rick ross is arguably the top rapper right now and if i'm not mistaken he and 50 don't like eachother so i doubt rick ross fans which are the younger people are ****ing wit 50
                Ross ain't no boss.....50 is a real boss. Ross is just a def jam artist what outside of music endeavors does Ross have his hands in?

If Ross fans dont like 50 they damn sure like Floyd mayweather.....All young urban youth love mayweather. He came from nothing to the highest paid athlete in sports, every urban child's dream. 50 came from nothing and is now worth over 100 million dollars. Rick Ross is just a rap artist.

50 doesn't need to drop albums As he has already sold over 30 million records....how many has Ross sold? He is about to drop his 5th album, 50s first album sold more than all of Ross album combined. Ross is a correctional officer turned pretend drug kingpin but he's still a pawn on def jam records
                Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-30-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

so not supporting a ghetto trashy rapper ruining our sport even more = not being a boxning fan. De la hoya wished him and his new company well and 50 launched achild like classless attack on twitter. That's good for our sport?

we all know you're only supporting this because its Mayweather.
                  If it was Pacquiao doing it you would find away to hate on it and you know it.
                  How is he ruining it? He hasn't even started yet..

Golden boy and 50 beefed on twitter to get attn to 50s company, all staged, remember how much Oscar and Floyd hated each other then they worked together?

If this was PAC I'd be supporting it the same way because the game needs to be refreshed, the same old ass promoters doing the same crap to market the sport is killing the sport. I'm not a pessimist I'm a grand optimist and not a cynic. 50 cent is a well respected business man and entertainer. He's been in movies and is filming movies with some of the most notable actors in Hollywood. Are you kidding me? He was in a movie with the raging bull himself......

Why you sound so mad? Wy not be positive about this move to elevate the sport?

Comment

Of course u want them to fail, you're a hater. Haters hope for others to fail, that's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                      Of course u want them to fail, you're a hater. Haters hope for others to fail, that's what they do.
                      "Live your damn life and get your hustle on and understand that people are going to hate you regardless of what you do…

You got to be grateful, you need haters. What the **** are you complaining about??? What the **** do you think a haters job is???

Haters: they hate what you look like, whacha wearing, whacha drivin, whacha think about, whacha talk about...they ****in hate it but you gonna have to understand thats the way it is.....Have you eva caught a muthafuka starin at you with the i just caught the stomach virus face?..you ever just out yo peripheral like.......like everything bout you just **** with them."
                      -----Katt Williams

Comment

Working...
                      X