No announcement yet.

The Best Bradley video, "Portrait of a fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Bradley video, "Portrait of a fighter"

Great video. A must watch.. It tells about his mental toughness and psyche.

He tells everyone what he is all about..

He really is those kind of guys who pushes themselves to achieve.

A real warrior indeed.

Much respect.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-18-2012, 09:34 PM.

shocking how he said he thought about suicide

Comment

I'm all for encouraging parents to teach their kids to strive for success but in this show his dad sounded and seemed like an ******* dad to have. Luckily Bradley made it though. It would have sucked if he didn't have a good chin or something and became a journeymen by this time.

Comment

Agreed. I've always seen Bradley as a boring character on television but he really wore his heart on his sleeves on this one.

I've said many times that Manny has all of the advantages come fight night, but we cannot deny Timmy's determination and work ethic. I am expecting a tough fight for Manny win/lose/or draw.

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
        I'm all for encouraging parents to teach their kids to strive for success but in this show his dad sounded and seemed like an ******* dad to have. Luckily Bradley made it though. It would have sucked if he didn't have a good chin or something and became a journeymen by this time.
        His pops is very rough on him, but Bradley has become a better man because of it. Definitely would have broken other kids though.

Jesus was he ever strict, "I'm gonna run you over if you slow down".

"I mean the fuck, dad. I'm only 10." would have been my response.
        Last edited by rethinkcommon; 05-14-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Gained a new respect towards Bradley and Team. Very much so looking forward to the 24/7 build up to this fight. His coach was a boxer aswell as assitant coach to both his brothers who fought a few times on hbo.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
            Gained a new respect towards Bradley and Team. Very much so looking forward to the 24/7 build up to this fight. His coach was a boxer aswell as assitant coach to both his brothers who fought a few times on hbo.
            Well said! Good post!
            War Bradley!
            #TeamBradley

Comment

I"ll admit, I got nothing but respect for Bradley. He seems dedicated to get that Win. Should be a good fight. Can't wait

War Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                I"ll admit, I got nothing but respect for Bradley. He seems dedicated to get that Win. Should be a good fight. Can't wait

War Pacquiao!
                He really shows he has the heart of a champ. He will push Pac to the deep waters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  shocking how he said he thought about suicide
                  I think a Dad like that who is very supportive are the kinds of dad who pushes their kid to excel and believe in there capability.

The great athletes started young and had the full support of their family especially their dad.

I believe I would have wanted a dad who would push me from the get go of the sport I like..

I'm a frustrated race car driver. My dreams of f1 are long gone. The good racers starts young and had the back-up of there family. I never had that.

The good athletes had full support of their family. Financially and emotionally. That I think is important to get to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    He really shows he has the heart of a champ. He will push Pac to the deep waters.
                    No he wont. I expect you to feel about this fight the same way you did when the a previous jww champ stepped up to fight a ww champ.

Manny is gonna KO him and should because he is superior to Tim in every way.

Comment

Working...
                    X