No announcement yet.

Pacquiao deserves much respect for fighting Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    Most boxing experts know its a hard task to take on Bradley, most casual boxing fans don't even know who Bradley is... so a lot of risk and little reward, yet Pacquiao is taking heat from a lot of idiots about this fight.
    PAC don't get no respect. He choose to fight Cotto but got rejected so Bob gave Bradley his guaranteed signing bonus. Pac would of got respect if he stood up to his promoter and demanded a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Bradley isnt no slow leak. Hes never showed that he may be shot. he is undefeated and ranked #1 in his division. He can fight and he is a well tuned athlete.
      number1 in which division?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        number1 in which division?
        jrWW. division !!!

Comment

pac hasn't fought a young, prime and undefeated black-american fighter...that's the battlecry of haters not a long time ago. too bad for them it's about to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            pac hasn't fought a young, prime and undefeated black-american fighter...that's the battlecry of haters not a long time ago. too bad for them it's about to happen.
            Too bad for them, nah too bad for Pacman.

Comment

Yep, Pac definitely got my respect, Too bad people would say Bradley is a light-welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                The only people hating on Mayweather-Cotto at 154 and Pacquiao-Bradley are the bias haters of both guys. Both are good fights, the best of what was available at this time by far, besides each other.
                yes both are good fights imo...mayweather vs cotto is a bit late, but i don't consider cotto to be shot or that much past prime; so it's still good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  lmao true...but pac haters are still finding ways to say this is the worst fight ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    [/B]

Define recent loss. Last I checked he has a 3 fight ko streak.
                    Well it shouldnt be up to me to define what is considered a recent loss. But when Pac beat Hatton, Hatton was considered to be coming off a recent loss to Floyd. Hatton had 2 decent wins since losing to Floyd and Cotto has had 3. wins since losing to Pac.

Cottos loss to Pac was quite brutal, whereas Hatton said the Floyd fight werent that hard. He had been in tougher fights than Floyd, but Floyd was a difficult guy to fight. Im sure Hatton learnt a lot from a loss from the likes of Floyd. If you cant learn from the likes of having fought Floyd then somethings not right.

Comment

Its the best fight outside of Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X