Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Rios Not That Good, Victor Ortiz Beats Him Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Rios Not That Good, Victor Ortiz Beats Him Easy

Trainer Danny Garcia spoke to BoxingScene.com about the ongoing feud between former friends, Brandon Rios (28-0-1, 21KOs) and Victor Ortiz (29-2-2, 22KOs). Rios is trained by Danny's brother, Robert Garcia. The two brothers are also involved in the feud and don't speak to each other. Garcia doesn't expect a fight to happen between Ortiz and Rios because the two fighters are too far apart in weight. Rios, the WBA lightweight champion, fights at 135. Ortiz is the WBC welterweight champion and faces Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Saturday in Las vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Agree I think Victor will embarrass Brandon.

Comment

I agree but also disagree. Disagree with him saying rios ain't good because rios is good but I agree that victor would beat him.

Comment

And this is how you perpetuate a feud...

I don't think the Garcia brothers are gonna make up anytime soon.

Comment

lol @ Brandon Rios actually thinking he has a chance against Victor. Sorry but Rios is in no way the class of Victor - not even close. Puting them together would be like putting Mallignagi with Cotto all over again - it's that sort of comparison.

Comment

ortiz vs brandon

garcia vs garcia

lets get this done soon

Comment

Weather Victor Oritz can smash Brandon Rios or not, why not show some class to your brothers fighter Danny. Saying Rios in not that good doesn't do anything but bring on more hardship to your relationship with Robert. You both have great fighters so why all the hating. Rios and Ortiz are not going to fight anything soon so why bother with the harsh words?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                I agree but also disagree. Disagree with him saying rios ain't good because rios is good but I agree that victor would beat him.
                I'm with you on that.

Comment

He's Naming Names! He's Referencing Mayweather; And He's RIGHT!

Which is why Ortiz will give Floyd an absolute beating! I would still love to see Ortiz and Rips brawl and the winner gets Maidana! Floyd has 6 more days for his undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    Which is why Ortiz will give Floyd an absolute beating! I would still love to see Ortiz and Rips brawl and the winner gets Maidana! Floyd has 6 more days for his undefeated record.
                    I wouldn't be shocked, but I would be very surprised if Victor pulled that upset. I'm not a fan of Floyd, but he is special. One things is clear: if you fight long enough, you'll get beat. Even "Sugar" Ray Robinson experienced that.

Comment

Working...
                    X