Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICEMAN Chuck Liddell ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He maybe and ATG...But IMO Liddell was an over achiever if you consider his style ...how he never got knocked out sooner is beyond me ....!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      He maybe and ATG...But IMO Liddell was an over achiever if you consider his style ...how he never got knocked out sooner is beyond me ....!
      U serious? He never got knocked out sooner because the UFC fed him a steady diet of 1 dimensional ground fighters. They needed to keep their cash cow champion looking invincible.

Comment

It is what it is....the man had a stellar career.....but it's all over now.....NEEEEEEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
          U serious? He never got knocked out sooner because the UFC fed him a steady diet of 1 dimensional ground fighters. They needed to keep their cash cow champion looking invincible.
          I wouldn't say that mate ...FFS they must of thought he was half decent as they stuck him in the Pride Tournament ....
          Look through his resume he faught a fair few standing fighters !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            I wouldn't say that mate ...FFS they must of thought he was half decent as they stuck him in the Pride Tournament ....
            Look through his resume he faught a fair few standing fighters !
            They stuck him in the tournament coming off of a loss and he wound up getting knocked out. Not the best example to prove you point.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
              Chuck's list of opponents between his two KO losses to Rampage:

Tito Ortiz (KO 2), Vernon White (KO 1), Randy Couture (KO 1), Jeremy Horn (KO 4), Randy Couture (KO 2), Renato Sobral (KO 1), Tito Ortiz (KO 3).

I'd say you're on the mark.

Comment

This thread is not even about trying to argue a point with obvious Chuck haters.....I just wish Chuck well....hope we see him in the sport still just not as a fighter...
                Last edited by extracurRICular; 06-14-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...99#post8617699

Let him retire in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    that's what im sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      They stuck him in the tournament coming off of a loss and he wound up getting knocked out. Not the best example to prove you point.
                      When did he get Knocked out in the pride tournament??
                      He was never knocked out in that tournament !
                      He brually knocked out Alistar Oveream ...a very good fighter btw !
                      He then faught rampage Jackson who he lost to after the corner stopped it ..Rampage didint KO him as chucks corner stopped it !!
                      Gets the facts right
                      Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 06-14-2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X