golovkin vs. hagler ...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god, I hope so

Comment

ATG GGGG takes Marvin out in the first round.

Satire you ****ing dolt

Comment

See Hagler vs Mugabi.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Sorry, but the stupidity and foolishness of so many of these "questions" and "threads" makes me feel the need of a "gargle". Glad you reminded me.

!!!!!!!!!********!!!!!!!!!!!!********!!!!!!!!!!

Don't wear yourself out thinking. In the good old Dublin days, we used to refer to a pint of Guinness (very plebian drink) as a "gargle".
          Bahahaha I dunno what u just said but I'm sure it was great, lmfao.

Comment

Apparently one win has made GGG the greatest fighter to ever put on a pair of boxing gloves

Kinda Typical though how people tend to OVERRATE the hell out of a fighter after 1 Fight

Comment

This is a joke, Golovkin couldn't even carry Hagler's jock strap.
              Hagler wins by brutal KO.

Comment

lmao these threads and their options are killing me

Comment

How Dare You!!

Hagler would not only ko him but he would bust him up something terrible and then knock him out Marvin Hagler was the greatest MW in the history of the sport forget all the BS. Golovkin is a hype job and merely the second coming of Kelly Pavlik and Edison Miranda they were comparing Kelly Pavlik and Edison Miranda to Marvin Hagler until they were exposed absurd and blasphemous comparisons I might add.

Hagler was a complete fighting machine he could box superbly, counter punch exceptionally well, had great foot movement had one of the best jabs in the history of the sport, had arguably the best chin in the history of the sport, and could ko you with either hand,etc, all Golovkin brings to the table is a decent punch he is not exceptional in any other dept he does not have an offense or defense that stands out so what is all the hype about? Ouma a junior MW gave him all he could handle for 7-8 rds Rosado was in the fight fully and was slipping virtually everything Golovkin was throwing as well as touching Golovkin and hurting him, and neither of them are John Mugabi, Hagler could beat him in so many ways behind the jab, wait till he attacks and then counters him, attacks and breaks him down because Hagler had much bigger arsenal, and much higher skill level, a larger punch selection, and punched harder than Golovkin.

Golovkin beats his opponents by an accumulation of punches, not by one punch kos. He shouldn't even be spoken of in the same sentence as Hagler, Marvin would have punished and and knocked him out in spectacular fashion. I think a prime Pavlik would have beaten Golovkin Hagler would have killed him even at his best, when he had matured a prime Hagler would still annihilate him. He will never come face to face with a fighter in this era that even remotely resembles Marvin Hagler, Hagler would take him places he had never been and would expose all his weaknesses as if he was shining a spotlight on them and embarrass him.

Hagler has faced some of the biggest punchers in boxing history and all of them were destroyed and none of them had the power to hurt Hagler, Golovkins power is average and isn't enough to even make Hagler blink and that is all he really brings to the table, Hagler is head and shoulders above him in terms of skill and toughness, Hagler would have walked right through him and destroyed him, Mustafa Hamsho was too tough for Golovkin and would have beaten him even a prime Mugabi would have beaten Golovkin, even Roldan and Fully Obel would have beaten Golovkin I am convinced of it, Hagler embarrasses him and sends him out on stretcher in 5-6 rds knocking him out in spectacular fashion.
                  Last edited by dray435; 10-30-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Hagler inside of 4!

Comment

GGGG Ices that Hypejob

Comment

Working...
                      X