No announcement yet.

Morales Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales Question

What's up with his habit of turning southpaw? He sucks at it. He did it against Zaragoza, he did it against Pacquiao...why? Arrogance? Does he actually think it works?

Against Pac he knew he had the fight one and went southpaw for the fans in the last round, for a FIGHT! Love that man.

But ur right its not a good stance for him

Comment

as jim lampley put it "I think morales wants to fight!"

he just wanted to go toe to toe with pacquiao in that last round.

Comment

because he is mexicano

Comment

Only he knows why but all I can presume is it's because he's an absolute badass.

Comment

If he did that to Pacquiao when he was wearing reyes gloves he would of gotten KTFO. Orthodox or southpaw it don't matter

Comment

He's only done it against southpaws I'm guessing, it's just too show off and show them that he can beat them and even use their style while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                If he did that to Pacquiao when he was wearing reyes gloves he would of gotten KTFO. Orthodox or southpaw it don't matter
                Stop it.

Save that idiocy for NSB.

Comment

Just a statment to the other fighter is my guess. Same as if you were racing someone and you ran the last bit backwards. They may catch up a little bit but it just frustrates them.

Comment

It's not really a habit if he only did it twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X