Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Arum's Fears: God is Always There To Protect Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Pacman!

Comment

Amen Manny!

Comment

It's so touching Arum is now concerned about Pac's health.
        Wait, wasn't George Foreman fighting for him through his 40's ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          It kinda offended me, but it's all good. I believe in one God without religion or any intermediary like Jesus or anybody else.
          I used to subscribe to the same concept that you express until a certain age. I presume that you are younger than me, so I completely see your point here. Then again, I am definitely in a minority, including my own private life (which is chock full of believers).

Ultimately, my remark was more a highlighting of Pacman's continuous mentioning of God in his statements, which I perceive like an out-and-out posture.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            Nothing but neanderthalic nonsense.
            I happen to think that most God-related blather is less than neanderthalic. Not everything, but most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Needless to say, at 13 you aren't as smart as you'll ever go on to be so making such an important decision at a tender, uneducated and ignorant age is pretty foolish.
              Don't buy too much into this theory. Different levels of evolution do exist. There are very young children capable of solving complex mathematical problems, or playing a violin sonata. At 13 I didn't "decide"; I just noticed the many holes in a credo that didn't suit my ability of observing how things work in real life. In truth, I kept believing in some superior entity for a while. Then I finally discarded that theory for good, given its complete lack of logic.

Your time and everyone else's recoded history is based on the life and death of a single man. There's a reason for that. I didn't just make that up out of thin air.
              Exactly. We're just an extremely limited fragment of infinity, the latter being the lone thing in which I really believe (and still, it is a hard-to-fathom concept for a limited brain like human's). All we pretend to "know" beyond our personal experience was narrated or reported by someone we never met. Events we did not live, facts we did not experience first-hand. Knowing how humans act - more often than not, by following what is best for themselves - I tend not to trust a man in the role of narrator, even less as an enforcer of rules. Infinity, eternal transformation of the matter, stochastic processes, a degree of self-regulation of nature: that's what I can believe in.

Also, what's the drawback in following a set of righteous rules anyways?
              No drawback, if it doesn't cause fighting between different people. To me, the concept of a god creating from nowhere, who will be close to each and every human being in need of it, is just clutching at some hypothetically brain-relieving straws when life's going gets overly tough to endure. For that, I prefer exercising my mind and my body rather than giving my faith to an invisible, intangible, basically fictional entity fabricating universes and warranting some sort of equality among the beings.

Sorry if that offends you.
              When opinions are exchanged politely and in civil fashion, I'm never offended.
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 06-18-2019, 03:41 AM.

Comment

God was a little slow when JMM sparked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  So what reasons are they when children are raped and murdered all over the planet? Left to starve to death? And why did God want that person to rape and murder children in the first place?

When you hear the story of Jesus and your God, Satan looks relatively sane, loving and kind. Hmmm.
                  Thanks to stupidity like atheism we have many child molestors who rape & kill kids. Do you think any of those losers who commit atrocities or pay to see that garbage on dark/shadow web sites are religious? Nah theyre Atheists who failed @ life like serialkilers

Your precious Ricky Gervais b!tches about theists & their belief all day like a no life yet doesnt adopt kids why is that? He lets them starve just like all the atheist celebtards that b!tch about GOD do.

British beta cuck soyboy simps like you always got some crap to say about JESUS who never had women stoned to death for adultery unlike Muhammad, didnt rape boys & girls, didn't start wars or have slaves. No wonder England is a "refugee" infested dump that is filled with terrorist attacks because of Libtards like u.

Comment

This is a testament that pac is a clean fighter, he's still very capable to compete at the elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingSensei View Post
                      When JMM took his soul, GOD was there to return it back to Manny.
                      God is still waiting to hear from Don King, though. He's got quite a number of stolen souls to return.

Comment

Working...
                      X