Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say What You Want About Khan: He Had Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say What You Want About Khan: He Had Balls!

For the chin he had he fought like he had an iron cast chin, especially in the fight against Maidana in which he refuses to hold. Any other fighter with a weak chin would have mastered the art of jab, jab, run, jab, jab but not Khan, he let his hands go and was up for a fight ALWAYS. He was hella entertaining.

Why waste peoples time with ******ed post like this

Comment

Khan is a huge bragger and since he left Roach he has been mostly a cherry picker. He disrespects other boxers saying they are afraid of him. He is almost retired and is on a reality show instead of training for a fight. He should use those balls to try to avenge losses to Peterson, Prescott and Garcia who are all active welterweights. He should fight Brook who has been calling him out all these years.

Comment

He was an exceptional fight. One of the best 140 resumes of the century, unified champ, pretty solid wins at 147 too and a good early start against Canelo.

Sadly he became obsessed with the Mayweather fight too early.

Comment

I liked him but I think he should retire.

I am watching the Jungle show it is apparent why Khan has had a damn good career and some fantastic wins but was never truly elite. It is what a lot of British Boxing fans have suspected for years. He's not very clever.

I don't think he should have lost to Danny Garcia for example. If he was able to think his way through a fight I doubt he would have been smashed like he was. He has so many physical gifts and innate talent.

Comment

He refused to hold on to Garcia also and looked where that got him.

Wouldn't hold against Garcia and Maidana but held on to Alexander and Collazo in both fights.

Go figure!

Comment

Always loved the way he would tap dance upon being jabbed.

Comment

Let's be honest. This isn't a Rocky movie. Kid did better than the bum slayer Brook for sure and knows how to stay paid but I think he's done at the top level. He needs to fight Brook at the end of 2018 and retire. Financially he doesn't need Brook at all but would be a good legacy fight. Everyone needs a legacy fight.

Comment

Khan never 'refuses to hold', he just has no inside game and just goes into survival mode, often getting sparked out as a result.

His 140 record is OK, but nothing to get over excited about to be totally honest.

At 147 he has cherry picked, at 154 it was clear he has no future at Championship level in boxing.

In reality, Khan has never eclipsed the Maidana win and that was when 2010?

Comment

Amir Khan vs Maidana round 10-11-12. YAAAAAAS

Comment

Working...
                    X