Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if a white man falsely accused black Obama supporters of beating and shaming him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    It never gets better it just becomes a viscous cycle when innocent people take the heat for something in the past that other white people had no part of .I know it’s hard to believe but some white People are not racist and their ancestors had no slaves or any hatred of any race but the anger is passed on to them because it’s like you said it’s etched in you and the anger is hard to control I grew up in poor areas where whites were the minority most times.My family has been the victim of violent crimes during those times including the murder of my uncle with racial overtones when I was 14.But I learned you can’t judge people on anything but how they treat you.I don’t know you but most people who projected their hate on me was because of what happened in the past (Slavery) or the horrible things in our history but had no personal connection to it other than they were the same race of those who were violated.The anger is passed on to whites who no hand in anything are just as poor and living side by side and then the cycle begins.
    My grandpa came back from ww2 and till the day he died he went out of his way to mess with any Asian he came across and he was80 .Of course these Asians were not the ones who Butchered his friends but it was in his heart to make life miserable for any Asian he came across which is the start of the cycle.He would drink all day with his neighbor in his garage who was a German but he didn’t fight in the European theater and could care less.His other two neighbors were black and he never had a problem with them and it was his son who was murdered.He hated Asians and he was going to the cycle of hate till the end.
    Yeah, **** is crazy! Some of my good friends growing up, were white and now that we’re all grown and in our 40’s , we still communicate to this day.
    You notice, when 911 happened, the entire country bounded together. I recall seeing countless photos of all races, embracing one another, it was all love! If we could’ve held on to that feeling, that “we’re all equal and we’re all in this together,” I think things would be slightly different now.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
      Yeah, **** is crazy! Some of my good friends growing up, were white and now that we’re all grown and in our 40’s , we still communicate to this day.
      You notice, when 911 happened, the entire country bounded together. I recall seeing countless photos of all races, embracing one another, it was all love! If we could’ve held on to that feeling, that “we’re all equal and we’re all in this together,” I think things would be slightly different now.
      Yeah I know what you mean but like you said it’s hard to overcome the hate that is projected on a person or group or race and not have those feelings etched in your soul or you would not be human.

Comment

Working...
      X