Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Santa Cruz vs. Mares II Announcement Getting Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heatman View Post
    Donaire was pretty high on those P4P lists back then as well. He went up to 5th I think. I know he had a run but those were weird times
    Yeah I remember that, lol. **** I believe that at one point Roy Jones had Donaire at #2 or some ****. I think right after Pacquiao got KO'd by Marquez he was saying during an HBO telecast that Donaire was the new #2.

My how times have changed. Would Donaire even be in the top 200 pound for pound at this point? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Yeah that **** was wild

First round, right?
      Yup. Showcase gone wrong. Mares was annoying me for some reason. Idk i just dont like the guy

Comment

I heard the undercard will feature Charlo-Lubin and Julian Williams-Tony Harrison.

Comment

**** rematch. Should go on stiverne vs wilder undercard. The rematches almost nobody wants but here they are and the outcomes will be the same card haha.

Comment

who cares? why is there even a rematch, the first fight was not even competitive...

Comment

Why not fight Rigo instead of fighting Mares for a 2nd time?? The first fight wasn't even that competitive and mares hasn't been the same since Gonzalez sparked him a few yrs back. That cuellar win is fools gold.

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post
                Donaire was pretty high on those P4P lists back then as well. He went up to 5th I think. I know he had a run but those were weird times
                P4P lists are a cruel mistress lol.

Mares, Donaire & Broner all P4P in the not that distant past. Thats why I say sh^t can change on a dime in boxing.

Comment

Surprised that people are getting excited for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                    **** rematch. Should go on stiverne vs wilder undercard. The rematches almost nobody wants but here they are and the outcomes will be the same card haha.
                    leo vs mares will sell more tickets than wilder vs stiverne lol! charlo vs lubin and williams vs harrison is on leo vs mares undercard at staples center!!! wilder could never fight at staples center! never

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Surprised that people are getting excited for this.
                      better fight than canelo vs chavez, manny vs horn, loma vs sosa or loma va marriaga! so why would people not be excited smh...

Comment

Working...
                      X